Arrow Wood Estates of Rock Falls - Rock Falls, IL

Arrow Wood Estates of Rock Falls - Rock Falls, IL has yet not published prices.

INDEPENDENT LIVING IS WONDERFUL.

I HAVE LIVED HERE SINCE THE MIDDLE OF DECEMBER AND LOVE IT, I MOVED FROM ASSISTANT LIVING TO INDEPENDENT LIVING, I HAVE A REALLY NICE EFFICENCY APARTMENT WHEREAS WHERE I LIVED PREVIOUSLY HAD ONLY ONE ROOM PAID A LOT MORE FOR THAT ONE ROOM THAN MY APARTMENT WITH ALMOST THE SAME AMENITIES, THE ONLY THING I HAVE TO DO HERE IS MY OWN LAUNDRY WHICH IS NOT BIG DEAL. AS THEY STATED WHEN I FIRST WAS LOOKING FOR A NEW PLACE TO CALL HOME THE FIRST THING THEY TOLD ME THIS IS YOUR HOME, YOU CAN COME AND GO AS YOU PLEASE, AND DO WHATEVER YOU WANT. I LIKE THE QUIET AND THE SOLITUDE WHEN I WANT IT. I CAN TAKE A NAP ANYTIME IF I WANT. THE MEALS ARE OKAY, SOME BETTER THAN OTHERS AT TIME BUT I ALWAYS HAVE PLAN B, I CAN FIX MYSELF SOMETHING IN MY APARTMENT. I WOULD SAY TO ANYONE WHO IS LOOKING FOR A NICE CLEAN HOME, IT IS ALL ON ONE FLOOR, NEXT DOOR TO A NURSING HOME WHERE YOU CAN GET HELP IF YOU NEED IT FOR ANY MEDICAL REASONS, SO KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK AND AM HOPING THIS MAY MAKE PEOPLE MORE AWARE OF HOW NICE IT IS HERE. THANK YOU.