Arden Courts of Geneva - Geneva, IL

Residents are Clean and Happy

Arden Courts is not as new as some of the other communities in my area, but the faculty is clean, the residents are well cared for, and happy. They're not disheveled, and they're free to roam safely throughout the community. They have activities, games, and crafts to keep everyone engaged. I really like the staff here, and the director has also been helping me immensely. I feel reassured that my loved one has everything she needs, that she is happy, clean and well cared for.

Staff was excellent and felt like home

I ended up picking this facility for my Father because of the good reviews and the place felt comfortable. He was only there for two weeks and they did a great job caring for him. The facility was all one floor and the décor was more like a home rather than a hospital setting. The staff members there were excellent and they did what they could. They were the lowest price in the area and I would recommend them to other families.

Nice Presentation!!

I had recently taken a tour of this community for my loved one and I have no complaints of how things had went. The staff where on time to our appointment and did a nice job with the presentation for my mother and I. I liked that the property was clean and nicely maintained for the residents. Overall it has been a pleasant experience and I would recommend it to anyone interested.

This is my first experience with a nursing home caring for a loved one. I shopped around for about 2 years before I had to decide on a place. We used in home care for about one year prior to picking Arden Courts. Arden has a virtual demonstration of an Alzheimer’s patient’s perception, of life about 4 years ago and that stuck in my mind, now after over one year with Arden, I find the care giving is done with kindness and dignity. The fact I can visit at any time means a lot to me. Also knowing many caretakers have stayed with Arden for many years shows that management knows the value of good employees. The staff is always thinking of special activities for their residents and families which is greatly appreciated. I welcome surveys like this to help others.

Fantastic! Caregivers are terrific. Administrative very pleased with how things are handle. The care and throughout facility. Thank You.

I fell he is very well cared for and the activities are frequent and appropriate. The additional excursion are a five plus.

Great People! The staff is wonderful to me and my mother. The accommodations are perfect. Building layout was well thought out. Good food – 3 meals a day. I really like Arden Courts. Very happy my mother is there.

The staff at Arden Courts has been exceptional throughout my mother’s residence there. They are professional, caring and very easy to work with. Our family could not be more pleased with their work and with this facility.

My dad has been at Arden in Geneva for over 2 years and we have had a very good experience. The people that work there have done a great job taking care of him. He always seems to be content during visits and the care givers are excellent.

Very locked down!

When we toured the Arden Courts, it was almost too locked down. It did not feel like a homey place. It was not what we were looking for.

My Father's Care

I was happy with the care her for my father. He liked the community and the staff. My father seemed to be happy here and liked the cleanliness of the community. We would recommend the care and the value that was received here to other families for good care.

Better Care

This community has really nice staff members. I am not happy with the care that has been given here. is The staff do not pay attention to the residents that are able to walk around. They have not given her the attention that is needed. The community needs more staff. It is clean and maintained. They have alot of activities. I would suggest families see for themselves if this is a community for a family member.

We were very impressed with the care, love and professionalism we found at Arden Court for all the residents. We had the pleasure of meeting with the director and medical director and they were very clear on their devotion to the residents. Had a nice tour. Staff was very friendly and could see the caring they showed. Great visit.

Review of Arden Courts - Geneva, IL

My mom is a resident at Arden Court and has been for a little less than 1 year. My father was there eight years ago... with the care he received, there was no doubt where my mom should go. The Executive Director and some of the staff is still the same. WOW! That says a lot.. The caregivers are caring, compassionate, and invested in the care of our loved ones. The garden is fantastic. To have a backyard like they do is amazing. :) Any other facility does not have this. It is a great place for my mom. I can rest because I know she is cared for.

Review of Arden Courts - Geneva, IL

I've visited my brother a couple times now. I'm so happy he is in a clean and friendly environment. The staff is extremely attentive and also very welcoming to visitors. Thanks for providing a comfortable life for my brother.

Arden Courts Of Geneva-Geneva, IL

Dad says everyone is so nice. They knock on your door and bring you good things to eat. They also ask me to play bingo. We are so pleased with Dad's care. Everyone takes such good care. Honey is wonderful with Dad. Justine and Mallory and Diann are so good providing great programs. Pam does an excellent job of managing this facility. Great food, very clean, everyone is so kind and caring!

Review of Arden Courts of Geneva - Geneva, IL

Compassionate personnel. My husband has Alzheimer's Dementia, and I attend a support group at Arden Court. I can't say enough about the staff I've come in contact with. Very focused on client as well as caregiver.

Review of Arden Courts of Geneva - Geneva, IL

This is the finest facility of its kind that i have encountered. I do not hesitate to recommend it to anyone needing care for a loved one.

A great place

I have encountered nothing wrong with this place at all. I would absolutely recommend to friends and family. The staff AND the residents are all so nice.

I love the staff. They are very helpful and caring.

i would recommend it because of how they treat you when you first go in no unturned question i left with knowledge i would hight recommend for your loved one i gave the over all a 5 star rating i gave the cleanliness a rating of 4 star rating the staff is very helpful

I found the facility to be very helpful and positive. They have done a great job with my father. He is really thriving there.

memory care only. Nice facility - small groups which is good... Memory Care only very different than Assisted Living... VERY VERY VERY nice Marketing person...very knowledgable...

Arden Courts of Geneva, IL

Mom has been in Arden Courts for almost two months. We are very pleased with the staff at Arden. They are all caring and helpful. The facility itself is decorated very tastefully, and has a feeling like home. We were especially impressed with the Executive Director, Pam. She was one of the main reasons we chose Arden Courts.

Review of Arden Courts of Geneva in Geneva, IL

Love the outdoor area and the fact that residents can walk all the way around! Sadly my mother in law ended up closer to her daughter's home.

Review of Arden Courts of Geneva

My wife was a resident of Arden Courts in Geneva for 1 year before she passed away. While there, she received excellent care. The staff was truly professional. I observed the care that my wife received plus care given to the other residents. My wife passed away 2 1/2 years ago but I still visit the residents and staff at least once a week.

Review of Arden Courts of Geneva

This location works hard at preventing further decline. They work with clinics and psychologists regularly. The care sitters do a great job with the residents. They appear to have a passion for this population. The program staff develop great activities to keep the residents active.

Arden Courts of Geneva Review

Arden Courts of Geneva is one of the most beautiful, caring communities I have ever been in.

Arden Courts of Geneva in Geneva, IL

Excellent Community - I own my own company - Your Senior Care Choice and one of my clients resides here now. The staff is excellent, especially Kelly. Will be recommending this to clients in need.

Review of Arden Courts of Geneva

Kelly was very professional. Also, very knowledgeable. Excellent facility!

A Good Choice for Mom

Very nice facility...clean and well-kept. Beautiful, secure walking path through garden setting. Staff is friendly and accessible. Planned activities throughout the day to keep residents occupied mentally and physically. We are very pleased with our choice.

We are quite pleased with them.

We are quite pleased with them. They are clean and friendly. The one area I think they could improve on, is communication. They could call us once in a while and let us know how things are going.

Father at Arden

My father has only been at Arden a short while. So far it has been a good experience & my father seems happy & well taken care of

Feels More Like Home

They are fabulous! They take good care of my mom and watch her very well. There's a small ratio of help to residents. They try to make everything more like a home than an institution. It is not at all cheap but it is worth every penny.

Welcome to Arden Courts Memory Care Community in Geneva, Illinois, especially designed for residents living with Alzheimer's disease or related memory impairments. Our campus comprises four ''houses'' surrounding a central community area that includes a beauty/barber shop and program area. Each house has 16 private bedrooms, a living room, dining room, kitchen, full bath with shower room, and laundry. Our caring staff is committed to maintaining residents' dignity and providing comfort and a sense of belonging in a safe, secure environment. Enclosed, secured courtyards offer residents the independence to enjoy the outside with a feeling of safety.