Arbor Hills Nursing Center - Lamesa, CA has yet not published prices.

Arbor Hills Nursing Center Family Council

Arbor Hills Nursing Center has an active Family Council Group. A Family Council Group is a self-led, self-determining group of consumers, family and friends of nursing home residents that 1)-works together to improve the quality of care and quality of life of this facility's residents and 2)-Provides families with a voice in decision-making that affects them and their loved ones.
The Family Council group meets @ 7pm the 2nd Wednesday of each month in the dining room inside the Arbor Hills Nursing Center. Please come by and meet the Family Council Group! If you would like more information feel free to contact me @ Karla Forest [removed]. Leave a message and I will return your call.

Very Happy with the Care

It’s a rehab place. My wife was in there because she fell last year so she was in there for two months and I was very happy with them. I'm going to take her there this weekend because I have to go out of town. It's more expensive to take her to a rehab place for respite care but i think she gets better care there. You don't go out on the patio there unless someone is out walking with you and that’s the kind of supervision I want for her so she doesn’t fall. There are several nurses on staff and lots of certified nursing assistant - a lot more qualified people there.