Arbor Hills Nursing Center - Lamesa, CA

Arbor Hills Nursing Center - Lamesa, CA has yet not published prices.

Mother arrived 10/28/18 for rehab......

MY mother was just admitted to Arbor Hills around noon on [date removed]. She had been asking for some water multiple times and they (nurses or whomever employee of this center) did say they would get some water but this has not happened yet after a few hours. She was very ill and now in recovery and water is vital. Not response in following through!

Do not place your loved one here!

Do not place your loved one in this facility! Administration is absolutely no help at all! They just want your money. If you don't visit often, residence are left in bed. Went in for rehab and within three weeks was diagnosed with dementia and hospice. Couldn't get out of there quick enough. Miserable facility.

Don't go here!

My sister was treated just terrible here! I wouldn't have a my dog boarded with this staff. She was dying and needed TlC..not grumpy and impatient staff! We got out fast!

Very Happy with the Care

It’s a rehab place. My wife was in there because she fell last year so she was in there for two months and I was very happy with them. I'm going to take her there this weekend because I have to go out of town. It's more expensive to take her to a rehab place for respite care but i think she gets better care there. You don't go out on the patio there unless someone is out walking with you and that’s the kind of supervision I want for her so she doesn’t fall. There are several nurses on staff and lots of certified nursing assistant - a lot more qualified people there.