Angels Care Family Homes - Loveland, OH

Angels Care Family Homes - Loveland, OH has yet not published prices.

Care for my friend

I am happy with the staff at this service. We got a great caretaker that is so nice and helpful to all the needs for in home care. The menu is appealing. and she likes the healthy choice. The activites are very helpful for her needs. We would highly recommend this community for the care and the good value for a loved one.

Nice Care Home, Tour Went Well

I toured this care home for my husband, and his needs. My tour was a nice one, everything went well. From what I saw the home appeared to be well maintained. The staff I met was kind, and friendly. The experience went well, but I didn't feel this was the care home for my husband, and his needs.

A Nice Small Care Home for Dementia or Alzheimer's

Everything is working out pretty well for my mother here. She is still getting adjusted, but I know she is in good hands. This is a small care home with a great design and concept. The house is a ranch style with the kitchen, dining room and gathering space in the center. There is a small bedroom behind the kitchen and 3 larger bedrooms on the left and on the right off the main gathering area. Each bedroom has its own bath. (The house will hold 6-8 patients.) The responsive and friendly staff care about the men and ladies who live here. They make their beds, give them showers, help them dress, do their laundry, and make their meals. If time allows, some will do activities like puzzles or games. If you're looking for a caring atmosphere, extra attention for a Dementia or Alzheimer's loved one~this is the place!

Angels Care Family Homes provides family-style living in Loveland, OH. Assisted living and memory care services are available. The property resembles a neighborhood with properties that are ADA designed for safety and look and feel just like home. The suites are large and have private bathrooms. All-inclusive plans are available, and the rate is guaranteed for the length of each resident's stay. The staff is available 24 hours a day, and there is one caretaker for every 3.5 residents. They make it point to engage residents in games and activities for social interaction. There are daily music activities in all of the available homes.