American House East I Senior Living - Roseville, MI

Working on all the details with my sister's at this time. We would like to move mom into this facility if possible.

American House Senior Living Communities

Thanks so much for your 5-star review of our American House East I! We appreciate your feedback and can't wait to welcome your mother into our community.

Wonderful Staff!!

I have no complaints about how things are going for my loved one so far at this community. The staff have been wonderful to her and I am comfortable with the quality of care they are providing her. She has had no complaints about the meals and is slowly starting to get involved in the activity program they have available during the week. I am pleased with everything and would recommend it to anyone.

American House Senior Living Communities

Thank you for your 5-star reveiw of our community! We appreciate your feedback and are glad to hear that both you and your mother are happy at American House East I.

All is Well

My mother is doing quite well here at this community. I'am comfortable with her move to this community, it is a nice place. The staff is great, and they have been good to work with. The meals are decent, they do serve well balanced meals overall. Everything has worked out well, and I'am satisfied. It is a community I would recommend.

American House Senior Living Communities

We're so glad to hear that your mother's move to our community has been a positive experience. Thank you for your feedback - we appreciate it!

My Brother Is Doing Great Here

My brother is doing wonderful here at this community. He has adjusted very well to it, and I'am pleased. This is a great community, they do a good job with the cleanliness. The staff is nice and friendly. There are nice activities offered. He is very pleased with the meals. I know he is in good hands here. Overall I'am pleased and recommend this community.

She did not like the facility

Nice place for most

Physically, the building is welcoming and well kept although the hallways need updated light fixtures and carpets. Not sure about the weekly cleaning of the apartments-could be more thorough, but the maintenance is quick to respond and that's good. For the cost of the living package , the food should be great, but the food quality and preparation is not up to par and the service is sometimes challenging although they say they are working on improving the wait staff. Supposedly, you can eat anytime between certain hours, but in actuality they don't want you to be late, and if you are, you are made to sit there until they can get around to you. There are no care services unless you buy them additionally. Overall staff puts on a friendly face, but there doesn't seem to be an effort made by staff to make things inclusive and encouraging residents to get to know one another through activities or other ways. I suppose most facilities are about the same and this one is probably one of the better homes, but there is always room for improvement.

Great Job

I think they are doing a great job. The staff is great, the building is clean and the residents seem to like the place. I really do not have any critique for them at all.

Nice looking place overall

We went to visit this community to see what it was like as we are trying to place my Father into a community. We thought it was great! It is a realy nice place. After visiting this community, we feel like this is the place for my Dad. They have a lot of activities going every day to keep the residents involved.

American House Senior Living Communities

I'm excited that we are the right community for your father!
I'm sure he will love all of our events and activities planned by our
Life Enrichment Director. If you have any ideas, stop by and let me
know!
Sincerely,
Fran Marable, Executive Director

Did not like. Older and ver...

Did not like. Older and very dark. Did not like activites centered in basement.

American House Senior Living Communities

I’m sorry you didn’t feel like this location would be a good fit for you — but we do have other communities that may be more of what you are looking for, so please give me a call and we can discuss your concerns. Thank you, Fran Marable, Executive Director [removed].

Beautiful for those who like heavy, r...

Beautiful for those who like heavy, rich Belgian architecture. Lots of activities take place in the basement and some might find that unappealing. Wonderful staff - enjoyed meeting director. Great tour.

American House Senior Living Communities

Thanks for your wonderful feedback! I do particularly love the architecture here — glad you noticed it! If you have questions, give me a call anytime. Thanks, Fran Marable, Executive Director [removed]

A "hidden hamlet" in Roseville designed to resemble a Belgian castle, American House East I is ideally situated near family, friends, shopping, and familiar medical professionals in Roseville, St. Clair Shores, Eastpointe, Warren, and the Grosse Pointes. We are also in close proximity to many hospitals including St. John Detroit and Warren, Henry Ford Grosse Pointe and Warren, and Beaumont Grosse Pointe. East I Senior Living in Roseville provides Independent Living with assistance available.*

Our apartments range from studios to 2 bedrooms, all with living areas, kitchens and private baths - many overlook immaculately landscaped grounds. We also have a community dining room with an Executive Chef, a chapel, library, exercise room, computer area, potting room for plants, woodworking shop and pottery workshop with kiln, billiard and game room. Our relaxing lounges and common areas feature a grand piano, fireplaces, big-screen TV and more.

We have an Life Enrichment Director who plans a wide range of cultural, social and recreational activities and trips. Resident Services also include scheduled transportation and restaurant-style dining available for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Laundry and housekeeping services are also available.

*Medical support services provided by a third party not affiliated with American House.