Church of Christ Assisted Living - Clinton Township, MI

Church of Christ Assisted Living - Clinton Township, MI has yet not published prices.

price $4200 for minimum assist, large private rooms with bathroom, nicely furnished. activities weekly, doctors visit in house. nurses and on staff. 3 meals and snack, no outside trips. salon out of pocket. facility setting.

Location Is Perfect For Us

The primary reason why I chose this place for my dad was due to the location it is less than a mile from my house .
He had a rough first week there getting settled and adjusting to his new surrondings but he is doing much better now. He likes his unit very spacious and comfortable.
He is starting to join acitiviets and make friends and overall socialize.
The food is good he is enjoying it no complaintes.
The staff is very friendly and helpful and keeps me informed if they notice anything or if they have any concerns.

My father's care

This is a nice place for my father. The staff are caring and always are attentive to his needs. the variety of the menu is good and healthy for him. They do try and get him to participate in activiites with the other residents and he is working on meeting others .This community offers great care and a good value for others

Looking For No Stairs

On my tour I just felt like this was not a good fit. It seemed like a nice place and the representative was professional and did a nice job. I was looking for a community with everything on one level. I would recommend this to my friend if it fits their needs.