American House Sterling Woods Senior Living - Sterling Heights, MI

Very Happy

The American House Sterling Woods is exactly what we were looking for. The staff, community, and food are all up to par for us. As well my mother's living space is spacious enough for her and her cat. Very satisfied and would recommend for other families and their loved ones.

American House Senior Living Communities

Thank you for your 5-star review of our community! We're so glad to hear you and your mother are happy with American House Sterling Woods and we appreciate your feedback.

Very Happy

My father really likes American House Sterling Woods. [Removed] was very patient with us, holding the room while my father waffled back and forth about moving (very common with seniors). I am very appreciative of Senior Advisor. They saved me a lot of leg work, especially since I was taking care of another sick family member and had no extra time. They gave me five facilities to look at and we found the perfect one for us.

American House Senior Living Communities

Ann, thanks so much for your 4-star review of our community. We're always happy to help and understand making a move to a new community can be a difficult decision to make. We appreciate your feedback.

Seemed like a nice place!

very friendly and helpful

Overall everything was good with American House Sterling Woods Senior Living. They have been very friendly and helpful. We are very happy with them and would highly recommend them.

American House Senior Living Communities

Thank you for your positive feedback! Should there ever be any questions we can answer or if we can offer any assistance, please contact us!
Lisa Edelstein, executive director

A good match for my parents

The community is a very clean and a good match for my parents, with other couples their age. The staff is very friendly, they have in home care help. The food servers are very good and helpful, though my parents have been disappointed with the food sometimes. The only problem was the snow removal was a little disappointing, it was hard to get to a safe place at the front entrance for my father in his wheel chair to get in the car. Oh, the two bedroom one bath apartment is nice and spacious compared to others i have seen.

I really enjoyed the service provided by For A Place For Mom.

American House Senior Living Communities

I'm so happy to hear that we are a good match for your
parents! We work hard to make sure our residents are happy and having
fun - which is why we have a Lifestyle Enrichment Director to plan all
sorts of unique activities and events. Thank you for voicing your
concerns. If you or your parents ever need anything, please call me
directly.

very nice experience

It was a very nice experience. Everybody there was very nice and helpful. Unfortunately I have not been able to experience it fully as my mother passed away shortly after and my father has been in the hospital most of the time, but our limited experience has been a very positive one.

American House Senior Living Communities

: I am so very sorry for the loss of your mother, and we’re thinking of your father in hopes that he’s feeling better soon. I appreciate you taking the time to leave a review, and glad that your experience with
American House has been positive. If I can ever be of assistance, please call me
directly. Take care!
Lisa Edelstein, Executive Director

cont breakfast and dinner Apartments...

cont breakfast and dinner Apartments are nice,

American House Senior Living Communities

Thank you! I appreciate you taking the time to leave your feedback.
Lisa Edelstein, Executive Director

Sterling Woods is a retirement community designed to be everything many adults dream about — the finest in senior living with all the services and amenities imaginable. Set amid beautiful landscaping, each Sterling Woods apartment home is part of a community in which close friendships blossom and social opportunities abound. Sterling Woods Senior Living in Sterling Heights provides Independent Living with assistance available.*

Apartment options at Sterling Woods include studio and spacious one- and two- bedroom apartments, all with kitchenettes, living areas and private baths. Our community dining room features restaurant-style dining experiences with our Executive Chef. In addition, our residents can enjoy our café or activities room, participate in fitness programs, learn a new set of skills in the computer lab, or even escape with a good book in the library.

Our Life Enrichment Director plans a wide range of cultural, social and recreational experiences and trips. Resident Services include scheduled transportation. Laundry and housekeeping services are also available.

*Medical support services provided by a third party not affiliated with American House.