Amber Court of Elizabeth - Elizabeth, NJ

Blessed

I am very satisfied with the service and caring kindness of the staff. My mom has been a resident at Amber court since 2014 she feels safe and enjoys herself there. She is very active in the community
It is comforting to know that she is someplace safe and reliable. I have never found it to be anything but the best choice we have made thus far

So Far All is Well

So far everything is working out pretty well for my mother since her move to this community. I know she is safe, and receiving good care. The staff is very aware of her needs, based on what I have told them. She hasn't had any complaints so far, and everything is working out well. This is a community I would recommend.

Appeared to be a nice place. But too ...

Appeared to be a nice place. But too much isolation in the assisted living area and dementia unit appeared too small and restricted-we actually never saw a resident nor a occupied room-a bit suspicious.

Amber Court

We appreciate your feedback, and we love hearing from people who visited us. If there is any way we can improve your experience with us please let me know.
Sheena DaSilva

Nice clean old world charm facility i...

Nice clean old world charm facility in former hotel. Admission staff very helpful and informative.

Amber Court

We appreciate your positive feedback, and we love hearing from people who visited us. If there is any way we can improve your experience with us please let me know. Sheena DaSilva

Amber Court (AC) is housed in a forme...

Amber Court (AC) is housed in a former hotel in downtown Elizabeth. Clean as a whistle: Community was fresh and clean. Housekeeping/maintenance staff do an excellent job. Lobby entrance is attractive and well maintained. Follow your nose: N.A. the entire building was fresh, not stale. Ask to watch Activity schedule is comprehensive and diverse - activities are planned and hosted by staff and residents. (Rem) residents do not stand out apart from nursing home residents. Specific rooms are designated for different activities, i.e., Library, Arts & Crafts Room, Ballroom used for large group activities, Dining Room for meals. Staff attitude: This is a very professional staff. Residents are greeted by name. Visitors are made to feel welcome. Outdoor areas: The rooftop patio is used for special activities. A garden is located on the rooftop. It is safe and secure. The view from this location is awesome. Nutrition and dining: Meals are served in the dining room on the second floor. Lunch and dinner are served in 2 sittings. Memory care residents are served during the 2nd sitting. Buffet served monthly as special meal activity in 1st floor ballroom designed to create atmosphere of outdoor courtyard. Fitness activities are included in daily activities. Safe and [removed] AC residents may have single or double rooms. Each apt includes a full bathroom with bars in convenient locations, a small frig, and a small microwave. Personal care: Based on the assessment, residents are categorized on Levels of Care I - IV. Staff/resident ratio 3 caregivers per 15 residents on all shifts. Moving cost: New residents pay a $1,500 non-refundable community fee. The last month's rent must be paid in advance. All families sign a 36-pg contract to move into AC. Must be a resident of NJ. Trust your instincts: I was quite impressed by what I saw and heard.

Amber Court

We appreciate your positive feedback. We love hearing from people who visited us.

Medicaid Certified Three meals dailyBasic HousekeepingPersonal Laundry ServicesOnsite Medical ServicesPhysical TherapyMedication AdministrationAssistance with Daily ActivitiesIncontinence Care24 hour security