Alta Ridge of Holladay - Salt Lake City, UT

Salt Lake City assisted living for the elderly is designed for seniors who require assistance in some aspects of daily living. This assistance can include help with mobility, transportation, medication administration, personal grooming and hygiene, incontinence management, and more. Alta Ridge Assisted Living Communities offer senior housing and care plans designed to suit the specific needs of each resident.
Loved ones who require help from time to time but wish to maintain their independence are good candidates for assisted living. Alta Ridge assisted living communities provide amenities and comforts similar to those in a retirement community (dining, transportation, activity programs) while adding additional support for those seniors who need some assistance.

General Impression

While quickly looking for a place for my dad we selected this community. It has been kind of good but some issues. On Sunday the staff are very lean and they don't seem to worry about dehydration, even if the residents don't want it. Their food service is very weak, the quality of food is not fresh. It is a small complex with low amounts of residents. The staff work their hardest and they are very nice.

Compassionate Loving Care!!

I really like everything about the Alta Ridge, the staff and caregivers are all very accommodating and friendly. They truly care about their residents. My mother was not walking when she went in, and now thanks to the physical therapy, she is walking again. When you walk in, all of the residents look happy! The food is great, my father was a very picky eater and he loved their food, that says a lot.

Many Services!!

My impression of the community was good. The staff was very nice to me and everyone helped providing a positive tour for me. Everything was well set up and it was really clean. The only thing that didn't work out for us was the location unfortunately it was not close to family. I feel i would recommend the community to families it was a great place overall.

Pleased

I recently found myself in a situation where i urgently needed to find a place for my wife. I really only had about 1 and 1/2 days to make it happen. Alta Ridge memory care was very responsive and they actually had to go to some extra ordinary measures in order to get my wife admitted within that short of time.

My wife was previously in another facility that simply found her to difficult to handle. Alta Ridge has been very responsive to all of our needs, and my wife seems to be much more relaxed and comfortable at Alta Ridge.

Almost like home

The staff was so very caring not just with my Dad but with all the residents. They were also very friendly to me & my family. They knew our names. They were so patient with him during his adjustment period. Every family member that visited Dad remarked on what a nice homelike atmosphere is there.

Very Welcoming Community

This is a very welcoming community and everything is going very well for my mother here. This community is really clean and nice. The staff has been great and very welcoming. She is really adjusting well to the community. They do offer great activities through out the week for residents. They have really been on top of things and the communication between staff and out family has been great.

Good place

Alta Ridge of Holladay is a good place, small, locally owned. There is a fairly good ratio of staff to patients. The staff is fairly steady, so it's people you know are not strangers taking care of my Dad, which is good. The food is fine, he eats it well. He has difficulty eating by himself but they chop it up well so he is able to eat it. They do offer activities but they are more for those independent. It is a clean place.