Appalling, rip off.

My younger brother was evaluated and accepted into Almond Blossom care center in Chico, CA.

We paid $5300 on the day of admission

We recieved several phone calls telling is we had to remove my brother , that he could not stay at Almond Blossom. By the 5th day at Almond Blossom we complied removed him to another facility.

So, my brother was evicted and Almond Blossom has not refunded one penny.

My brother was a "2 to 3 person transfer" meaning because of his paralysis it requires 2 to 3 people to move him. The Almond Blossom staff was fully aware of this fact. I'm not aware of any time more than one person in the facility to perform this necessary function. Almond Blossom calls the Chico fire department to show up to perform this task and did this several times in 5 days.

This facility is violating principles of elder care and keeping money of families thus victimizing families already burdened with loss of a loved one and need to furnish good care for them.

Not Right for Mom

I inquired with this place. The owner was opening another home in October but when he found out my mom was being kind of loud, with her sun downers, he said that that we might want to get her checked for a UTI because that can sometimes be the problem. But she didn't have that and he said he can't have someone disruptive in a small atmosphere like that.

Great facility and staff but out of m...

Great facility and staff but out of my price range (~4850.00/mo). I also felt the residents currently living there had a much higher level of functioning than my Mom and she would not fit in well.

Almond Blossom Senior Care is an assisted living home located in sunny Chico, California. Like the city, Almond Blossom offer an atmosphere that is both warm and happy. The environment Almond Blossom has created is one based in respect, privacy, independence, and individuality all in an intimate family setting. Specializing in connected care, Almond Blossom works in a wide spectrum of senior care services including assisted Living, memory care and hospice services. We know how difficult the decision is in choosing a home for your loved one, so we strive to make the decision as comfortable as possible, providing all of the resources necessary to make an informed decision in the important task of arranging not only adequate but exemplary care for your parent or senior. Almond Blossom is ideally located in an area near restaurants, shopping, and places of worship. Inside, we offer all the amenities one can expect along with daily activities that build up the body as well as the mind. With our long experience in assisted care, our trained staff of professionals will endeavor to treat all residents with the dignity and respect they deserve.