Review of Amber Grove Place

I was scared to death to put my wonderful, smart, fun-loving, work-loving father into Memory Care. But the day came. I cannot say enough about the caring staff at Amber Grove, from top to bottom. The kindness, the professionalism, the friendliness, and most of all the dedication to making a place for each person to continue having purpose, meaning and fun just astounds me. My stress level has fallen from 10 to 2, and for the first time since he retired my father is content.

Review of Amber Grove Place

Amber Grove Place is an outstanding facility for world's most awkward, astounding, empty and elderly. We owe them our best care for their empty lives that now have neither future nor past. I praise amber Grove's staff!

Review of Amber Grove Place - Chico, CA

A nice feel as you walk into the doors, feels fresh and clean. I would look at Amber grove if my parents needed assisted living.

We are very pleased with Amber Grove as Mom's new home! The community is very beautiful and all the staff is caring and friendly...

Very happy

I used to intern here and out of all the senior living facilities I visited in town I was the most impressed with Amber Grove. They make you feel like family when you walk in and the facility is so cute I loved working here. I miss you all and hope you are doing well.

Since my mother has been at Amber grove, is doing so much better. The staff is wonderful, they are really loving to everyone. The rooms are always clean, no smells. The food is really good. I feel very confident having my mom at Amber Grove Place.

I interned here through CSU chico and I loved my experience here! The staff are very caring, helpful and passionate about all the residents. I couldn’t have had a better time! The activities department provides fun and engaging activities for everyone to enjoy! Wonderful community!

Best care

The staff really takes care of the residents well here. They are kind with just the right amount of compassion. Very professional. The facility is modern and clean. I think this facility provides the best care in the area.

impeccable facility

The facility is impeccable. His room smells like urine. I'm unsure if he is using it on himself. The bathroom smells good.

Very Happy With The Place

I think what I like about it is that you go by how the people look when you go through these places, and all the residents were clean and they all looked happy. The workers were really friendly and helping as much as they could. They were really helpful as far as teaching me about my loved ones condition, they were very knowledgeable. I am really happy with the place.

This place is a scam

After one week of my mother staying there, I went to go visit her and was told they no longer wanted to care for her because she threw fits. What kind of place takes your money then kicks out a person because they throw a fit?! My mother has Alzheimer's, this is what patients with Alzheimer's do. I'm a nurse and completely disgusted by this, I would never kick a patient out of my hospital because they are throwing a tantrum. [removed]

I think they are doing as good a job as they can do, it's a tough job.

For memory needs it is the best state of the art place I can find.

The rooms were private and very nice with their own bathroom even though the place was very secured and locked down. If my mother were to have memory needs it is the best state of the art place I can find.

Very nice place!

They do a great job, my loved ones seems very happy here! They're very good to him, and they work hard to try and keep all of the residents engaged and entertained all day. The entire staff are very caring and patient, and very conscientious about the needs of their residents. They've also got some nice amenities, like an on-site beauty parlor/barber.

Unexpected conditions

There were a lot of conditions and information that I would find out after my mother was placed here. I had to inform the staff about conditions in her room or about here that they weren't taking care of. After they were informed they did what was needed. As of late there haven't been anymore unexpected things pop up.

Mom Couldn't Stay

I was going to leave my mother there for a few months but after the first night they called me and said she couldn't stay there because she'd been hollering all night. They referred me to a place in Sparks NV - a hospital to try and get her medications straightened out.

When I went to go see Amber Grove I liked it because it was new. It was very quiet and they were very nice. Their sales person had been staying in contact with me over the months when I was deciding what to do.