We are calling you now to better understand your needs.
|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
$ X,XXX - X,XXX
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
Orland Park, IL is an affluent suburb of Chicago. Several major highways run through it, and through the Metra rail system, it is directly connected to Chicago. It has several employers, including the school and health care systems in the area. There are many places to visit in Orland Park, such as parks, sports complexes, and museums.
- Walkability score: Orland Park scores a 28 on the walkability scale.
- Average age in the zip: The average age is 46 years old.
- # of senior housing facilities in the zip: There are 17 senior facilities in Orland Park.
- Average weather info: Average temperatures range from highs of 31° F in January to 84° F in July. Lows range from 18° F in January to 66° F in July. On average, days are overcast with highest chances of rain in July through August.
- Veteran's facilities in the area: Orland Park has a Veteran's Assistance office.
Orland Park is connected to Chicago by the Metra rail lines, but it also has several other transportation options. A bus service, taxis, and ride shares are all available.
- Buses: Orland Park has its own bus service. Funded by passenger fairs, most trips are generated by the senior population. Residents can use the Pace Dial-A-Ride for specific transportation needs.
- Trains: If residents are heading to Chicago, they can catch the Metra rail at three places.
- Taxis: Orland Park has several taxi companies in the township.
- Ride shares: Ride shares are available to those living in Orland Park, IL. Uber, Dial-A-Ride, and car rentals are all available.
Orland Park, IL has been rated one of the best 100 places to live in Illinois. It has many top schools, low crime rates and a diverse population.
- Hospitals in the area: Orland Park has many hospitals and clinics. These include the University of Chicago Medicine, University of Chicago Pediatric Specialists, and many more.
- Crime rate in the zip: Overall, the crime rate in Orland Park is low, and most of the crimes are non-violent crimes.
There are many activities that seniors can enjoy in Orland Park. They range from golf to horseback riding to ice skating.
- Golf courses nearby: In Orland Park, there are several country clubs and public golf courses. If the weather is poor and residents want to visit an indoor golf course, they can visit an indoor mini-golf course called Space Golf.
- Tennis courts/clubs nearby: Tennis is a popular activity and it is offered by many fitness clubs and country clubs. For a challenge, seniors can try racquet ball at H-F Racquet &Fitness Club.
- Gyms nearby - senior friendly (aerobics): Many gyms are senior-friendly, and in Orland Park, there are several to chose from. iLoveKickboxing could be a new fitness love for residents, while Pure Barre could satisfy the need for cultivating elegance and grace.
Orland Park has many shopping and entertainment opportunities. Orland Park has two malls: Orland Square Mall and Orland Park Crossing, both of which house many restaurants and shops. From June to October, residents can find fresh produce at the Farmer's Market to supplement their regular groceries. Orland Park also has many antique shops in the downtown area.
- Clothes Shopping nearby: There are many clothes shopping opportunities in Orland Park. From JC Penney to Kohl's, there are a wide range of stores and prices to fit every need.
- Grocery stores: Orland Park has a wide variety of grocery stores, including Berkot's Super Foods and Trader Joe's.
- Restaurants: For hungry seniors, Orland Park has a variety of restaurants to satisfy every taste. Cooper's Hawk Winery features new American fare with house label wines. For the BBQ lovers The Patio has great chicken and slow cooked meats.
- Movie theaters: Orland Park has one theater: Marcus Orland Park Cinema.
- Libraries: For those who like to read, Orland Park has several public libraries in town.
- Senior friendly salons (men and women): Downtown Orland Park offers the largest selection of salons in the township. From day spas to nail salons, visit: Jeffrey LaMorte Salon and Day Spa or Magic Nail Salon.
- Attractions: Orland Park has several places of interest, including the Orland Park History Museum and many bicycle and walking paths.
Orland Park residents know that their religious needs can be met by the many places of worship in the township.
- Religious facilities nearby: With over 20 places of worship in Orland Park, seniors can find a place to find their spiritual home.