• Full-time Activity Director
  • Full Schedule of Trips, Events and Activities!
  • Fine dining service for breakfast, lunch and dinner
  • All private rooms
  • Memory Care Services
  • Secure Memory Unit
  • Assistance with all aspects of daily living
  • Exercise Assistance

My friends are really happy with it

I have friends with parents here. I have heard really good things about it. It's even a Medicare facility, and they offer both assisted living as well as Medicare. My friends are really happy with it, and it may be something we consider in the future as well.

Nice looking place

Wolf in sheeps clothing

My wife used to work here, I want people to know it's not what it's cracked up to be. She's told me a lot of horror stories, she said she'd never allow her family to live here and we both go and visit former residents she used to take care of here. They moved out by choice. Take it from someone who knows what's going on behind the scenes.

Victorian Village in Homer Glen offers seniors a full spectrum of options:
— Townhouses and retirement living, for seniors who are ready to focus less on what they have to do, and more on what they'd like to do. Maintenance-free living in a vibrant community: that's life at Victorian Village.
— Assisted living and memory care services, for seniors who need a little extra help or families who require support during the difficult journey through dementia. Assistance when needed, while preserving freedom and recognizing dignity: that's life at Victorian Village.
— Skilled nursing and rehab, for seniors who need specialized care (whether short- or long-term). In the unique small house setting, privacy, personal choices, and a return to maximum independence are our priorities: that's life at Victorian Village.

For more information about any of our services, call, email or visit our website.