Arden Courts - Palos Heights - Palos Heights, IL

The facility is very nice. The residents are engaged in activities throughout the day. The facility is extremely clean.

All is Well

My father in law is well in this community.

Mom's Good Care

I like this community for the care of my mom. The staff is very nice and caring.My mom seems to like the activities and does participate. We like the cleanliness of the community and my mom is happy being here. We would recommend this community to other families.

Nice Community, But Not the Right Fit for Us

I took a long look at this community for my mother, and her needs. It is a nice community, but unfortunately I do not feel this was the right fit for her, and her needs overall.

Not a lot of activity...

For the hour I was there, I did not see much activity. It was very quiet and the only residents I did see were the ones going into the dining room. I did like the set up, but I did not like how dark it was.

My Thought Of The Tour

The staff we met at this community were nice. The community did seem dark and dingy. I think the community could use some updating. They seemed to offer some activities for the residents to enjoy.

Older Facility!!

During my tour I had noticed that everything was a little out dated in and out side the building. They needed to do some updating throughout the entire complex and get some new furniture as well. I just overall was not very impressed with what I had saw and wanted my dad to be in something a little more up to date.

Peace of mind

The best thing I can say about Arden Courts is that they honestly care about their residents and put their actions behind their words. They have made a difficult situation much easier to handle, and they have given our dad a safe place to live. They provide many daily activities, a safe, homey living space, and good, nutritious meals. One huge plus is Dad's ability to walk outside in the expansive courtyard, so he's not cooped up inside all the time. We can visit him anytime and he seems as happy as can be expected. KC and Tegan are especially appreciated; they continually go above and beyond for our dad and for our family.

Just moved my parent in - very hard to do. The director is great and very helpful. Feeling very good about the place.

My Father's Good Care.

My father is doing very well at this community. The staff is excellent and caring at all times . they offer good meals.. They offer my dad alot of activities that he is happy to be involved in. This community is a little older, but it is clean and well taken care of. I would recommend this community for families that want good care with a good value.

Review of Arden Courts Palos Heights-Palos Heights, Il

Overall, an excellent memory care community.

Review of Arden Courts Palos Heights-Palos Heights, IL

Great place for my mom to get the round the clock care she needs. Friendly staff and KC and Pat have been a great help facilitating my moms transfer here.

Review of Arden Courts of Palos Heights, Palos Heights, IL

My wife Janine started to need more and more special care. I, along with my family, was unable to give her that. The staff at Arden Courts gives her that. They go out of their way to meet each patient's individual and personal needs. She is personally doing much better since moving in September 2015. The staff has been outstanding.

Review of Arden Courts of Palos Heights, Palos Heights, IL

It is a clean, friendly nursing home. There is freedom for your loved one, in a safe environment. They bring in entertainment - bands, church every Sunday. It is a place you can have infant family members visit, and they can provide a closed room for family parties.

Review of Arden Courts of Palos Heights, Palos Heights, IL

Since my dad has been living here the last year, we know he is well taken care of. No longer need to worry about him wandering, getting lost or hurt. The caregivers really get to know everyone and care about the residents.

Review of Arden Courts of Palos Heights - Palos Heights, IL

On my first visit I found the facility to be quaint in nature and very clean and organized. I believe the guests are happy to be in private rooms. My wife is quite happy. The food is a resounding yes for variety and preparation. The aides are friendly and most helpful, and they always greet me. they head nurse is always there to answer questions.

Review of Arden Courts of Palos Heights, Palos Heights, IL

It has been one year since I met Pat, the Marketing Director, who helped me with my questions and worked with me through the registration process. After my husband arrived, K. C., the Executive Director, helped me with all the questions of getting settled in a new environment. The Entire staff has been extremely kind and courteous to bring me peace of mind in knowing my husband is getting excellent care and is safe and secure. The "home" atmosphere and the yearly budgeting is also a big "plus" for me. I highly recommend Arden Courts for wonderful care of a loved one.

Why choose Arden Courts

My husband has been at Arden Courts for about one year now and I'm as happy about the choice as much as the first day. I have peace of mind knowing he is receiving kind, courteous care, and good medical care from all the staff. I enjoy the "home" atmosphere from the attractive decor of the physical building to the many activities made available daily for residents to the special events for holidays for their participation along with family members. I also appreciate the cost and budgeting that is worked out for the year so I can plan our home budget. I would and do highly recommend Arden Courts for the care of loved ones.

Review of Arden Courts Palos Heights - Palos Heights, IL

In the summer of 2014 I went in into Manor Care to rehab my knee replacement operation. While there my wife was taken care of at Arden Courts. After a month I took her home. Then in February of 2015 I brought her back to Arden Courts because she had developed Alzheimer's disease and I could no longer take care of her. Pat [removed] graciously took her into Arden Courts. The director K.C welcomed her to Arden Courts. My wife Nancy likes Arden Courts because they take such good care of her.

Kim [removed] has an excellent program for the patients to engage in and does a great job. Stella, Kim's assistant is very caring and loving person to the people. The two of them are a great team. Toni is also a great person.

The nurses and lunchroom staff are great and take superb care of my wife. All the staff at Arden Courts are great and I would recommend Arden Courts to all my friends.

Review of Arden Courts Palos Heights-Palos Heights, IL

Wonderful directors, caring nurses, most caretakers very good, Residents are clean, fed well, sometimes weekend staff seems short, I would like to see more crafts than memory games, live entertainment great, music memory could be updated another generation, I would recommend this facility

Review of Arden Courts Palos Heights-Palos Heights, Il

Loving attentive staff. Very clean and organized. Can sleep knowing that my mother is well cared for by the Arden Court staff.

Review of Arden Courts Palos Heights-Palos Heights, Il

From my first phone call until my mom passed away, I could not have found a better place to help me through her last 22 months. Everyone who works there looks after each resident and cared about them.

Review of Arden Courts Palos Heights-Palos Heights, Il

Good management and staff. Feel confident parent is getting the best care possible in a difficult situation.

Welcome to Arden Courts Palos Heights, an assisted living community exclusively for individuals in the early to middle stages of Alzheimer's disease. We concentrate on the programs and life skills that best meet our residents' special needs - promoting their independence and individuality, their health and spiritual well-being. Arden Courts features private accommodations in a center that is secure and safe both indoors and out. Our center staff is specially trained in Alzheimer's care and provides 24-hour supervision. Structured programs and activities are offered seven days a week. Short term respite stays are available.