Evergreen Senior Living - Orland Park, IL

Evergreen Senior Living - Orland Park, IL has yet not published prices.

A great place for our mom.

My mother-in-law is currently a resident here. She has only been there for about two months but has handled the transition beautifully. I honestly have to say that it is a wonderful facility. The best part about the place is the staff. They are genuinely engaged and pleasant with each resident. There are lots of activities from Bingo, to Rumikub, to shopping outings every week. They bring in musical entertainment as well as visiting pets for the residents to enjoy. She even says the food is good. It was important for her to maintain her independence while having the security of a community and the access to physical care should she need it.

Plenty of activities and a good variety of food

My Dad lives here currently. He’s in the memory care unit and it’s kind of small, so I feel like there’s somebody always there for him if he needs help. They’ve managed to get him out and socializing and they’re doing a good job with getting him involved in the community. They have a lot of different activities available. For the ladies, they do manicures every Monday. They also have chair bowling and music once a week from the 50s and 60s. The food is good; the chef does a good job of making sure there’s a good variety. The staff encourages Dad to eat a well-balanced meal but if he doesn’t feel like it that day then they don’t force him. The cleanliness of the facility is amazing; it’s fairly new and only a few years old. My Dad seems happy here so I would recommend them.

Great facility but expensive

This facility is very pretty and the girl who gave us the tour was fabulous. They had a lot of activities for my Mother to do but unfortunately, they were more expensive. However, everyone here was lovely, accommodating, and left a good first impression. Before my mom even got there, the woman asked us if she would need a wheelchair! This facility is actually great for residents who like to wander. The hallways are in circles or figure eights so they would never hit a wall. I would recommend this community to other families.

My father's great care

I am very happy with the care that my father is getting at this community. The variety of the meals are outstanding and my father seems pleased with all the meals. The community is very clean and we are happy knowing he is participating in the activies. We do recommend this community for outstanding care and value for a familiy member.

Excellence in every area

The staff at Evergreen Senior Living is friendly and cares deeply about the community they serve. The quality of the facility is second to none and is warm and inviting. The food is also excellent. Couldn't be happier with the care my loved one is receiving.