Evergreen Senior Living - Orland Park, IL

• Daily Housekeeping
  • Respite Care
  • Memory Care Services

Review of Evergreen Senior Living

I began my association with Evergreen as a 92 year old volunteer. I, a WW2 U.S. Navy Veteran, was chosen to have the honor of raising the first flag to fly over the Evergreen Community. I'm privileged to be asked to volunteer in various ways at Evergreen Senior Living, I get more out of my volunteer experience than the residents do having me here, I'm impressed with the dedication, compassion, and commitment the staff have to each of their residents. I leave Evergreen feeling more vibrant and at least 2 decades younger then I felt before I arrived.

Review of Evergreen Senior Living

The food here is good. The activities meet my interest. I enjoy watching movies in our theater. I go out on 90% of our outings on our community Bus. What I enjoy most are the friendships I have made since I've moved in.

Review of Evergreen Senior Living

It is so wonderful to get the help you need, when you want it at the press of a button. Everybody here from staff to resident are very kind and respectful. I am glad my family and I chose Evergreen Senior Living above the rest.

Review of Evergreen Senior Living

I think they community is great. The building is immaculate. The people are extremely friendly. It was a good decision to move here and I am happy with everything in general.

Review of Evergreen Senior Living

The staff as a whole is excellent. The life enrichment coordinator is fantastic. There are many food options + the desserts are wonderful. I really enjoy the shopping outings to Target in our community bus. [name removed] the bus driver is wonderful especially for doctor appointments. Building services are wonderful, [name removed] and [name removed] are prompt & kind. The building is well kept and I’m enjoying my time here.

Review of Evergreen Senior Living Orland Park, Il

This is a superior facility. Staff is excellent, residents are an extension family. Culinary is excellent.

Review of Evergreen Senior Living Orland Park, Il

The Residents are very friendly. The staff is well trained. The food is very good. There is a good variety of activities. Plenty of specialized personnel such as the bus driver, the management team and the caregivers+nurses are the best around.

Review of Evergreen Senior Living Orland Park, Il

I enjoy the variety of social outings and activities. Throughout the month. The staff is very timely & respectful. The food is wonderful.

Review of Evergreen Senior Living Orland Park, Il

Moved in since last July of 2017. I enjoy the engagement with activities and our theater. We have very good staff and the residents are very friendly as well. I also enjoy going out on outings with friends or our community bus. I'm happy to find a great place to call home.

Review of Evergreen Senior Living Orland Park, Il

I enjoy this community as it is the place i've found for seniors. They have a lot to offer for residents to keep their indepdence however if I need help I know it's here. I'm content here and never plan on leaving. This is the place that Seniors need.

Review of Evergreen Senior Living Orland Park, Il

It's wonderful. The service is great, staff is very good and i'm thankful that my children found a great community for me.

Review of Evergreen Senior Living Orland Park, Il

The caregivers are very pleasant + well-mannered people. The people here help you with whatever you need. The food is excellent and I'm happy to be here.

Review of Evergreen Senior Living Orland Park, Il

Beautiful well kept building. The staff is wonderful and very nice. I have no complaints and the food is very good! Everyone is always so friendly.

A great place for our mom.

My mother-in-law is currently a resident here. She has only been there for about two months but has handled the transition beautifully. I honestly have to say that it is a wonderful facility. The best part about the place is the staff. They are genuinely engaged and pleasant with each resident. There are lots of activities from Bingo, to Rumikub, to shopping outings every week. They bring in musical entertainment as well as visiting pets for the residents to enjoy. She even says the food is good. It was important for her to maintain her independence while having the security of a community and the access to physical care should she need it.

Plenty of activities and a good variety of food

My Dad lives here currently. He’s in the memory care unit and it’s kind of small, so I feel like there’s somebody always there for him if he needs help. They’ve managed to get him out and socializing and they’re doing a good job with getting him involved in the community. They have a lot of different activities available. For the ladies, they do manicures every Monday. They also have chair bowling and music once a week from the 50s and 60s. The food is good; the chef does a good job of making sure there’s a good variety. The staff encourages Dad to eat a well-balanced meal but if he doesn’t feel like it that day then they don’t force him. The cleanliness of the facility is amazing; it’s fairly new and only a few years old. My Dad seems happy here so I would recommend them.

Great facility but expensive

This facility is very pretty and the girl who gave us the tour was fabulous. They had a lot of activities for my Mother to do but unfortunately, they were more expensive. However, everyone here was lovely, accommodating, and left a good first impression. Before my mom even got there, the woman asked us if she would need a wheelchair! This facility is actually great for residents who like to wander. The hallways are in circles or figure eights so they would never hit a wall. I would recommend this community to other families.

My father's great care

I am very happy with the care that my father is getting at this community. The variety of the meals are outstanding and my father seems pleased with all the meals. The community is very clean and we are happy knowing he is participating in the activies. We do recommend this community for outstanding care and value for a familiy member.

Excellence in every area

The staff at Evergreen Senior Living is friendly and cares deeply about the community they serve. The quality of the facility is second to none and is warm and inviting. The food is also excellent. Couldn't be happier with the care my loved one is receiving.

Evergreen Senior Living offers worry-free living, where independence thrives and compassionate care is always nearby. Our beautiful campus offers lovely assisted living options and unmatched memory support. We offer both long-term care and short-term respite care. We welcome you to learn more and visit our community of care, where friendships flourish and families find peace of mind. Live life to the fullest at Evergreen Senior Living!