Alden of Long Grove - Long Grove, IL

My family member was treated poorly. As he was declining he was ignored and treated like he was an annoyance. He missed several Dr apps and was usually not clean and was wearing dirty clothes. His clothes went missing all the time and I had to bring new stuff when I visited.

When he was sent to the hospital for erratic behavior I reached out to the director and social worker and was and still am ignored.

My relative passed away and I still haven't heard from anyone. Please do NOT send your loved one there!

Great Rehab Care

Overall it was good. They have full time care as well as rehab care and we did the rehab care. I think they did a good job. They have the rehab people separate so they get the specialized care they need. Their therapist type people were great! We really enjoyed that. They did a good job with care. I would recommend them if you had to do rehab. They were very helpful and went out of their way to include the family.

Here at Alden we not only provide excellent nursing care, but we focus on the over-all well being of each patient/resident. In addition to our long term programs, we provide physical, occupational and speech therapy up to 7 days a week. We have private and semi-private rooms and are Medicare, Medicaid, VA certified. We also accept Public Aid Pending and Private Insurance.
Please come by for a tour.