Advent Life Care II - Loma Linda, CA

Outstanding Facility

We recently moved our mother to Advent Life Care and could not be more pleased. The facility is very clean and the staff is very kind and caring. My mother is very appreciative of the support she receives from the staff and also very much enjoys the food. The facility is run in a very professional manner and I would highly recommend Advent Life Care to anyone needing such a facility.

Letty is very nice but her ...

Letty is very nice but her price starts at 2500.00. I remember her and she remembers me from 3 yrs ago. she says special care is additional cost

Good Community

It was not quite as clean as the other communities we had looked at and we were looking for a very clean community because of our loved ones personality. The home was nice and the lady who ran it was nice but it just wasn't what we were looking for. Overall we it was a very good community and I would recommend it to anyone. It just wasn't the right fit for us.