Accolade Paxton Senior Living - Paxton, IL

Accolade Paxton Senior Living - Paxton, IL has yet not published prices.

• Wound Care / VAC
  • Short Term Rehab
  • Skilled Nursing

Review of Accolade Paxton Senior Living

Everything is good. The food is really good. Our meeting went well. They need to hand out a schedule of when the doctors will be there so the family could be there.

Review of Accolade Paxton Senior Living

They take care of my loved one. The environment is pretty good and I feel like my loved one is safe. The therapists have been consistent and have worked with my loved one based on individual ability. I feel like my loved one is stronger and able to do more. The meals have been pretty good. I have had no problems with the communication.

Review of Accolade Paxton Senior Living

Therapy is excellent. It's very clean. My loved one's clothes go missing and they cannot find them.

Review of Accolade Paxton Senior Living

The nurses are great and we are always being informed.

At Accolade Healthcare, our top priority is to provide the best nursing and rehabilitation care possible in Paxton, IL. Here you or your loved one will receive top-of-the-line rehabilitation care for short-term and long-term residents. We are staffed with a full-time physical therapy team, nutrition specialist, and a highly trained team of nurses (RN, CNA, LPN). We are fully equipped to treat complex medical needs, including Trach Care, IV Therapy, G Tube, or wound treatment.