Accolade Healthcare of Paxton Senior Living - Paxton, IL

Accolade Healthcare of Paxton Senior Living - Paxton, IL has yet not published prices.

• Wound Care / VAC
  • Short Term Rehab
  • Skilled Nursing

Review of Accolade Healthcare of Paxton Senior Living

The staff takes care of everything. They call my loved one's doctors and they take him to his appointments. They've taken all that off my shoulders. They're really good at keeping me informed.

Review of Accolade Healthcare of Paxton Senior Living

We have no complaints. I like the upfront staff, the administrator and social service workers. They are always available.

Review of Accolade Healthcare of Paxton Senior Living

Everyone has been good and they are friendly! I have had great conversations and contact with the facility. The nursing care is going very well and I have spoken with the nurses as well. They are very open to my perspective. The communication is great and I get updates almost daily from the staff!

Review of Accolade Healthcare of Paxton Senior Living

My loved one is doing a lot better!

Review of Accolade Healthcare of Paxton Senior Living

The nurses are excellent and my loved one's CNA has been especially helpful. The place has been clean every time I have visited.

Review of Accolade Healthcare of Paxton Senior Living

It has gone very well for my loved one so far. What really seems to put Accolade apart and what impresses me, is the cleanliness of the facility. My loved one says that the food has been good. The communication is good, when they need me, they call me.

Review of Accolade Healthcare of Paxton Senior Living

My loved one has been here before and this time is much better. The people seem to be more organized this time. From what I've seen, the nursing care is pretty good and the place is very clean. They've been pretty good with communication. They do call me during the day and I've been getting updates. The staff care is good but last time we couldn't find any of his clothes.

Accolade Healthcare of Paxton Senior Living

Overall, it went well for my loved one. I've received calls at odd hours, which you don't always appreciate, but they do keep you informed!

Review of Accolade Healthcare of Paxton Senior Living

The meals are pretty good! I would recommend to everyone! The communication has been excellent.

Review of Accolade Healthcare of Paxton Senior Living

I would recommend this place to anyone. This place is excellent, and the staff is as friendly as can be. Overall, I'm very pleased!

Review of Accolade Healthcare of Paxton Senior Living

They are very nice very attentive and make you get exactly what you need. The breakfast was okay. The rest was horrid. One thing they did have was tacos other night and they were very good.

Review of Accolade Healthcare of Paxton Senior Living

I really can't say enough about it. My loved one is moving better and more than he's ever been! They're all really friendly. It is very clean. He brags about how great his food is. They were really polite and let me eat with him one day.

Review of Accolade Healthcare of Paxton Senior Living

I don't think that they have enough people. The communication is poor.

Review of Accolade Healthcare of Paxton Senior Living

It's been great! The nurses had been fine.

Overall, it was good.

Review of Accolade Healthcare of Paxton Senior Living

My first visit there I met all the people there and I felt very good about it. I had my loved one moved there from another facility and I was quite thrilled to have him there. I was very happy with the move and all the people seemed to care and wanted to take care of him. I felt like they were competent and would take good care of my loved one. On Sunday it did smell like urine, and I figure that must be hard to keep up on. But it was much better than where he was. My loved one was eating and I was happy with that. They had been very good at communication.

Review of Accolade Healthcare of Paxton Senior Living

My loved was not being too co-operative but they were very good and I was very pleased with them. They were really, really nice there. It was very clean. My loved one was used to Hispanic food, but the food was excellent. They kept me in touch when she did not feel good and let me know what they are going to do about it.

Review of Accolade Healthcare of Paxton Senior Living

So far I was very impressed. When I visited I admired how clean the building was. I had only been in one other nursing home that was as clean as Accolade. From what I could tell the nursing care had been good. I was not there too often and relied on what my loved one told me. I guess the meals were fine. My loved one was kind of a picky eater but the staff seemed to be able to have provided my loved one with the meals that she enjoys. I talked to the staff once when they called me when my loved one originally arrived. There was an incident and they called me right away.

Review of Accolade Healthcare of Paxton Senior Living

Everything I have seen so far is good. The staff was very good. They made my dad feel welcome. The CNA was the person helping him get settled in and she did an awesome job. My dad seemed to be really happy with the food and they had other choices. The only problem was that he pushed his call light and nobody came but I did not know if he pushed it correctly. Other than that they treated him very good.

Review of Accolade Healthcare of Paxton Senior Living

The rehab therapy services were great. I assume the nurses were giving my loved one the meds. She talked to the director about her medicine. She is used to taking it at a certain time. The staff was very friendly. My loved one said she did not get enough attention, but I think it was fine.

Review of Accolade Healthcare of Paxton Senior Living

It has been a good experience. They had no problems with the rehab therapy services. The nursing and staff care seems to be pretty good. They found the cleanliness of the place to be great. They had no problem with the friendliness of the staff. They highly liked the communication with keeping them updated on their loved one's care.

Review of Accolade Healthcare of Paxton Senior Living

Overall, everything is going well. Every time I have been there she is happy and the staff likes her. To my knowledge about the staff and nursing care is good. The administrator is really personable, easy to talk to, and listens to anything I complain about. The business manager was helpful with my questions in the beginning. There was a person that made filling out the paperwork a pleasant experience. When it comes to the meals and dinning services, I could not tell you anything about that. But overall, the staff kept me informed and whenever I am there everyone communicates well.

Review of Accolade Healthcare of Paxton Senior Living

The experience is going well. The rehab therapy services are really good. The cleanliness, meals and dining experience are excellent. The nurses are doing a great job. The communication has been good. When it comes to the other staff care, they find it takes the staff a while to come in after they have pushed the call light.

Review of Accolade Healthcare of Paxton Senior Living

The nurses are very good. Everything has gone well.

Review of Accolade Healthcare of Paxton Senior Living

I am very pleased with the staff and how my mother is being cared for. The therapists are working well with her. Everybody has been fantastic. I am pleased overall with everything. They have been helpful, kind and considerate. The facility is very clean. They bring her to the dining area a couple of times and the food is good. Communication has been pretty good and they told me everything going on with her.

Review of Accolade Healthcare of Paxton Senior Living

My grandma is doing a lot better and they treat her really well.

Review of Accolade Healthcare of Paxton Senior Living

It is very clean. My loved one likes the food.

Review of Accolade Healthcare of Paxton Senior Living

Everyone is super nice and it is clean. The therapists are great. The nurses have been good. My nurse is always friendly and on top of everything. She is right there for me and helps with the medications. The meals leave something to be desired. The director of nursing is wonderful but I would like more information and I'm not getting updates.

Review of Accolade Healthcare of Paxton Senior Living

We were very happy with the care. My mother said the meals were excellent. The whole staff answered any questions I had with no problems. Therapy was great. There were times mom would call for help on her call button and took quite a while to come in and help.

Review of Accolade Paxton Senior Living

The attention of the staff that was giving to her was great. Specifically, a nurse, she was really awesome. She was good with giving us direction and guidance. Therapy was really good and she was really happy with it. The physical therapist who worked with her was really great. She really liked him. They were all fantastic. They worked really well with us. Whenever we called, they would get right back to us. She was not a big fan of the food. She said it had no flavor.

Review of Accolade Paxton Senior Living

Every time I have been there they have been nice, friendly and helpful. It is clean and every time I went to see her they were cleaning. They all communicate well.

Review of Accolade Paxton Senior Living

Overall, everything was great. I would recommend the facility!

Review of Accolade Paxton Senior Living

It is better than other places and I am pleasantly surprised. They have been really good and they seem to care. The meals a very, very good.

Review of Accolade Paxton Senior Living

My loved one seems very pleased. The food is excellent. They do an excellent job communicating with me.

Review of Accolade Paxton Senior Living

Everything is good. The food is really good. Our meeting went well. They need to hand out a schedule of when the doctors will be there so the family could be there.

Review of Accolade Paxton Senior Living

They take care of my loved one. The environment is pretty good and I feel like my loved one is safe. The therapists have been consistent and have worked with my loved one based on individual ability. I feel like my loved one is stronger and able to do more. The meals have been pretty good. I have had no problems with the communication.

Review of Accolade Paxton Senior Living

Therapy is excellent. It's very clean. My loved one's clothes go missing and they cannot find them.

Review of Accolade Paxton Senior Living

The nurses are great and we are always being informed.

At Accolade Healthcare, our top priority is to provide the best nursing and rehabilitation care possible in Paxton, IL. Here you or your loved one will receive top-of-the-line rehabilitation care for short-term and long-term residents. We are staffed with a full-time physical therapy team, nutrition specialist, and a highly trained team of nurses (RN, CNA, LPN). We are fully equipped to treat complex medical needs, including Trach Care, IV Therapy, G Tube, or wound treatment.