Colonial Nursing and Rehab - Crown Point, IN

Colonial Nursing and Rehab - Crown Point, IN has yet not published prices.

• Skilled Nursing
  • Short Term Rehab

Review of Colonial Nursing And Rehab

The facility is smaller and they are able to take care of the patients more as compared to a big facility with more patients and all the staff members can't make their way around to every patient. I like all of them. I haven't seen one person that I didn't like or my mother didn't like.

Review of Colonial Nursing And Rehab

They're all wonderful and easy to get along with. It's improved vastly over the years. They've made a lot of improvements over the years with the meals. They've gotten new plates and the food looks way better. They call me and provide very good communication!

Review of Colonial Nursing And Rehab

The nurses are really nice. They make you feel so welcomed there. We walk in there, and everyone says hi.

Review of Colonial Nursing And Rehab

So far the nursing care is good. It is very clean.

Review of Colonial Nursing And Rehab

Therapy was great. They were all very nice. The place is clean.

Colonial Nursing and Rehab Center is a skilled nursing facility that strives to meet the needs of each Resident while maintaining their privacy, dignity and integrity. We are proud to serve seniors in Crown Point, Indiana and surrounding areas. This facility is in a great location. Our professional and caring staff is available to provide personal care for those residents requiring daily living assistance or complex skilled nursing care 24-hours a day.

Our therapy program offers unique rehabilitation services to all of our Residents. We offer physical, occupational and speech therapies with our own full-time staff. Specific therapy services are based on the initial clinical assessment of each Resident. To supplement therapy sessions, our nurses and CNA’s are trained to assist our Residents with activities of daily living and provide ongoing education that will benefit our Residents when they are able to return home.