Colonial Nursing and Rehab - Crown Point, IN

Colonial Nursing and Rehab - Crown Point, IN has yet not published prices.

• Skilled Nursing
  • Short Term Rehab

Review of Colonial Nursing and Rehab

Colonial Nursing Home is doing wonderful. My daughter and I are both happy with them. The therapy staff is definitely taking their time with my daughter. They're not forcing her to do anything she can't do and are very patient with her. All the nurses go above and beyond and really put their hearts into it. All the staff go above and beyond and really put their hearts into it. No matter what time I come, the facility is always clean. My daughter is very picky and she eats everything there, that's a huge change. Some places you can get lost with communication but not at Colonial. The nurses, the staff, they're all up on it. I'll walk in and someone will walk up to me and they'll update me. They're the best.

Review of Colonial Nursing and Rehab

It is a very professional, caring, and nurturing environment. Some of the staff, the nurses and activities worker, social worker, and aides, are just above and beyond. When I initially come in they give me a welcome and greeting and also give me updates on my mom in the conversation. They make sure to ask if I need anything else or if there's anything they can do to help me. The food is really good. They stay in communication with me. Any concerns that they know of they always call me and inform me of any changes in her medical care or how she's doing.

Review of Colonial Nursing Home

She is very happy there and they treat her well. She said she enjoys their therapy and they are personable. She talks about the staff and they say hi and ask to help you. It is really nice when you walk in and they have a nice room to visit in. It is very clean. She is very happy with the food as well. If she does not like what is being served she can have something else. It would be nice to have separate rooms to visit so not to disturb her roommate. Anytime anything happens they call me.

Review of Colonial Nursing Home

They take good care of my loved one and make sure he is up and keep him really clean. He is happy and he is the happiest at this one! He is going to the activities. He is at peace and happy. He likes where he is at. The nurses have been very kind and always answered my questions and they have been patient with me. They take real good care of my dad. One of the day nurses gives me detailed information and answered all of my questions. She has been the main contact there.

Review of Colonial Nursing Home

My loved one is getting excellent care and she likes the food. They have been good but I have not spoken with them but I am pleased with the plan. It is hard to keep up with all of the patients. She is really happy with the meals and they go out of their way to provide for her dietary needs. We are there almost every day and we have good communication. The social worker and the administrator have been extremely cooperative.

Review of Colonial Nursing Home

My loved one hasn't complained about the nurses. They seem friendly enough.

Review of Colonial Nursing Home

The communication has been great so far but the accommodations have been slow.

Everything was good.

Review of Colonial Nursing Home

They offer very minimal interaction with the patients. There's hardly any activities.

Overall, it was good!

Review of Colonial Nursing Home

There is a staff member that I have worked with the most and she has been phenomenal. My mother never complains about the meals and their communication has been great!

Review of Colonial Nursing Home

My loved one is very happy there. We just had a care meeting and I was very impressed by them and about all the different things they talked about. Everyone is extremely friendly. It is very clean, especially the front visiting area and her room are nice and clean. She is very happy with the meals. They constantly call me if they need to change her medication or if the doctor said anything.

Review of Colonial Nursing Home

The staff there is really exceptional. Some have been there a long time, which says a lot about the facility. They're very attentive, informative, always trying to help, and have a quick response. The facility is very clean and it's very homey looking. When you come in the door is just a fresh clean smell all the time. They're always smiling. If I could give them a 20 out of 20 for their friendliness, I would! There are two ladies who are very, very helpful. When we first came we had some issues, and they addressed them. They were a godsend because it took the pressure off me. The food is fine and he says the meals are pretty good. The communication is exceptional!

Review of Colonial Nursing Home

They are good. We are happy with my sister's care there. The cleanliness is good. When you walk in the lobby area or in the front, it always looks nice. The staff is friendly and they are really helpful. We had no problems with any of the nurses or aides. They contacted us right away when anything happened.

Review of Colonial Nursing Home

Given the circumstance, it's just a good place for my loved one to be. She likes the staff, they are very attentive and they've done a great job. It's very clean and you don't smell any odor when you walk in. I think the meals are good but my mom is very picky and finicky.

Review of Colonial Nursing And Rehab

The facility is smaller and they are able to take care of the patients more as compared to a big facility with more patients and all the staff members can't make their way around to every patient. I like all of them. I haven't seen one person that I didn't like or my mother didn't like.

Review of Colonial Nursing And Rehab

They're all wonderful and easy to get along with. It's improved vastly over the years. They've made a lot of improvements over the years with the meals. They've gotten new plates and the food looks way better. They call me and provide very good communication!

Review of Colonial Nursing And Rehab

The nurses are really nice. They make you feel so welcomed there. We walk in there, and everyone says hi.

Review of Colonial Nursing And Rehab

So far the nursing care is good. It is very clean.

Review of Colonial Nursing And Rehab

Therapy was great. They were all very nice. The place is clean.

Colonial Nursing and Rehab Center is a skilled nursing facility that strives to meet the needs of each Resident while maintaining their privacy, dignity and integrity. We are proud to serve seniors in Crown Point, Indiana and surrounding areas. This facility is in a great location. Our professional and caring staff is available to provide personal care for those residents requiring daily living assistance or complex skilled nursing care 24-hours a day.

Our therapy program offers unique rehabilitation services to all of our Residents. We offer physical, occupational and speech therapies with our own full-time staff. Specific therapy services are based on the initial clinical assessment of each Resident. To supplement therapy sessions, our nurses and CNA’s are trained to assist our Residents with activities of daily living and provide ongoing education that will benefit our Residents when they are able to return home.