Paris Healthcare - Paris, IL has yet not published prices.

Review of Paris Healthcare

I like everything, the staff, and facility. It's clean. I call when I am away and I do not get a lot of information other than a status update.

Review of Paris Healthcare

They are very attentive to my dad's needs. They took personal interest with his care. It is very clean. The director of the facility is very good. He has complained about some of the meals but overall he likes the food. They communicate well.

Review of Paris Healthcare

After going to another facility in the area that was not the best experience it was so nice for my husband to be at Paris Healthcare. Rehab therapy is great! Everyone was so friendly and it was overall a great program. The nursing is amazing! The CNA there was very friendly and a few nurses that were especially helpful. The food was delicious and my loved one really enjoyed the meals!

Review of Paris Healthcare

We are so pleased with this place! The nursing care is phenomenal. There is a staff member that has been there for 23 years and is a blessing for the heart and you can tell this is not just a job for her - she truly makes an impact and I am so thankful for her. They have been so good with their communication. The facility has reached out to me with phone calls which have been very good!

Review of Paris Healthcare

They are very good with rehab therapy. The nurses are pretty good. The staff care is real good. It is pretty clean. We're still trying to figure out who to talk to about things. My loved one is not a big fan of the meals. It is not very often what he likes.

Review of Paris Healthcare

Therapy is fantastic! They have great nurses! Some go the extra mile more than others, but they have great nurses on every shift! We have no problems with the staff members, but they are busy and understaffed. They can't respond quickly to requests. It is an old facility, but very clean. My loved one did not like the food, but it was not their fault; there was no seasoning. There were mix ups in communication, but it was not their fault.

Residents always come first at Paris Healthcare. Our commitment to caring impacts all that we do as we work to provide our patients with a high level of dignity and independence. We provide 24-hour skilled nursing care and goal-oriented rehabilitation therapy to help our residents thrive in a caring and supportive, home-like environment. Our staff are trained and experienced in providing post-surgical care, wound care, pain management, stroke care, and IV therapy. Our rehab therapists offer physical, speech, and occupational therapy to help our residents regain their highest level of independence.

Paris Healthcare provides care for residents of all needs and abilities. We have a secured memory care unit for patients with Alzheimer’s and other forms of dementia. Here, our specially trained staff work to create meaningful experiences and help our residents retain their independence in a secured environment. We offer a variety of activities for all our residents, including ice cream socials, afternoon teas, live music, crafts, bingo games, and birthday parties. Family members and pets are always welcome to visit!