Accolade Healthcare of Paxton on Pells - Paxton, IL

Accolade Healthcare of Paxton on Pells - Paxton, IL has yet not published prices.

Review of Accolade Healthcare of Paxton on Pells

It is just a nice place to be at. It's a good atmosphere. Everybody is good and they are joyous. I can't say enough good about the place. They are all great. They are all above the mark on everything. They go beyond. They are just wonderful. The floors you could eat off of. The food is really good. I eat there myself sometimes. The kitchen staff is good. Communication is great, They almost call me too much!

Review of Accolade Healthcare of Paxton on Pells

I think they have been doing a good job. My loved one says a lot of stuff is great and I think it is good. It has been going good and we had a meeting the other day and got feedback. They are pretty good. We have one on one interaction. It's very clean. Everyone has been nice and friendly. The meals are not that good or on time. Some of the food was not that good or cold. This past week it has been a little better. With the change over from Heartland to Accolade may have been some of the problems my loved one has had during the transition of different people. My loved one talked with the staff about hitting the call button and someone had an attitude but my loved one also has an attitude.

Review of Accolade Healthcare of Paxton on Pells

It is good. The nurses are doing a good job. The staff is all pretty good. It is very clean. They have pretty good meals but one particular day the potatoes were not tender enough. They are pretty good at communicating. I think other patients wonder and may take my loved one's clothes because clothing is missing.

Review of Accolade Healthcare of Paxton on Pells

Therapy has done really well with my loved one. It's very clean. Communication is good but my problem is finding someone to talk to when I am at the facility.

Review of Accolade Healthcare of Paxton on Pells

They talk to me, there was no problem with communication and would answer questions. The staff was pretty decent. Everybody seemed to be doing their job. Therapy was pretty good, but it was only for a couple hours a day. The meals were okay but my loved one is a finicky eater but if you request something else they would get it. My loved one wasn't totally happy with it. The environment was a little harsh for my loved one. It wasn't always immediate after my loved one would ring the call button. There was a wait, but I think they are short staffed. My loved one wasn't always happy about that.

Review of Accolade Healthcare of Paxton on Pells

I was pleased with the facility. This might seem petty but the tissues are teeny tiny and extremely hard like sandpaper. If they are trying to cut some corners with their budget they skimmed with the tissues. Furthermore, my sister only received one shower while she was there. I called and had to really make a stand because I felt like they were not doing anything for my sister's dignity. She had an appointment the following day and up until that point, they were only cleaning her with a sponge. There was an appointment that I feel the facility did not take care of the right way. When my husband and I arrived at the appointment we found her falling out of the wheelchair and had to get a team of people to help us. She had just been left there.

Whether you are seeking short-term rehabilitation or long-term care, your wellness is our top priority here at Accolade Healthcare of Paxton on Pells. From transition planning to complimentary transportation, we offer a wide range of amenities to suit your unique needs and preferences. We provide 24/7 skilled nursing services as well as physician oversight day and night. We host a number of activities and delicious home-cooked meals, so each guest can have a the most comfortable stay possible.