Accolade Healthcare of Paxton on Pells - Paxton, IL

Accolade Healthcare of Paxton on Pells - Paxton, IL has yet not published prices.

The therapy is great. She gets a lot out of the therapy and they are great people there. That is good. There can sometimes be a wait to get help. The food is sometimes cold and there is inconsistency. They do not have enough help and everybody has to wait. She gets her meals in her room, so she is last getting her meals. No one has contacted me about her care.

Review of Accolade Healthcare of Paxton on Pells

I am all new to this and this is a hard field to be in. It is not perfect and I have lots of questions about things. My loved one argued about her medications and she denied the medications so they stopped giving her the medications. One nurse talked with me about her medication. It looks cleanly to me. She can order her own meals.

Review of Accolade Healthcare of Paxton on Pells

My loved one does not like being there but I do not have anything negative to say. He was fed and bathed. The nursing, occupational and physical therapy provided sufficient help there. He made good progress and was able to walk comfortably. The staff was fine when I spoke with them. They were attentive and well mannered. I thought the staff was friendly when I spoke with them. He said the food was fine. I would think it is an acceptable place for an elderly person to go to. Everybody provided good communication and they called me too.

Review of Accolade Healthcare of Paxton on Pells

The nurses seem to be helpful and check in on the patients. They are very friendly. It is very cleanly and there is no bad smell. I have not gotten an update yet.

Review of Accolade Healthcare of Paxton on Pells

My loved one seems really happy, they seem to take really good care of him. He's complained a couple of times about pushing his button to get help to go to the restroom and it taking a long time. They seem pretty helpful and nice. I haven't spoken with anyone about his therapy and what they're trying to accomplish with him. I'm really only available on the weekends to be there to talk to them. No one had called me or reached out if I'm not there.

Review of Accolade Healthcare of Paxton on Pells

My loved one is doing really good. The staff seems to be really nice. The nurses are really nice. The first 12 hours were rough but everything is fine now. The facility is clean and does not smell. It is a really nice place.

Review of Accolade Healthcare of Paxton on Pells

The nurses and staff have just been so helpful. Every time they walk in the room they smile and say good morning or good morning. Any questions I have pertaining to my mom, they have been so helpful. The whole nursing staff and rehab area have been wonderful. There was the Social Services Director and he was very accommodating and friendly. From the last time we have been there, we have noticed a big difference with cleanliness. It's much better.

Review of Accolade Healthcare of Paxton on Pells

Everything is very clean!

Review of Accolade Healthcare of Paxton on Pells

They do a good job. I like all of them. The dining room always looks good. My husband is really picky and he is not real he doesn't like their meals too much. They let me know what is going on.

Review of Accolade Healthcare of Paxton on Pells

They helped her get settled in and made sure she was as comfortable as she could be. They have been very welcoming to me, my sister, and my daughter. We look forward to the visits. The way they treat us and her is nothing shy of amazing. We don't see any problems with the meals. We come here for breakfast and dinners to eat with the residents there.

Review of Accolade Healthcare of Paxton on Pells

They provide good service. They have the best therapy there is. The meals are really good and hot. I get updated daily.

Review of Accolade Healthcare of Paxton on Pells

So far everything has been fine. They seem awfully friendly as a whole.

Review of Accolade Healthcare of Paxton on Pells

Therapy is going well. The meals are good. It all seems to be going pretty good with the cleanliness of the place too.

Review of Accolade Healthcare of Paxton on Pells

After talking to my brother I would go there myself if I ever needed that service. He had some trouble in the beginning with his roommate situation but they made it right, right away. The meals were good.

Review of Accolade Healthcare of Paxton on Pells

Their food has not been good at all and there are not enough choices if you do not like what they are serving there are no other options. There seems to be a problem with them running out of food. I needed yogurt and they were unable to give this to me because they were out. They would also run out of ice. It always seemed like the therapy staff was able to get ice but the others would say it was out. The therapists were great!

Review of Accolade Healthcare of Paxton on Pells

It's just great. Above a 5 out of 5, if I could go above. They are just outstanding. They do a great a job. He thinks it takes too long for them to get him but they got a lot of people to take care of. I have seen somebody from housekeeping daily. The food is good and they are bringing him what he circled. I hear more from the CNA's than the nurses but I hear a lot from the doctor.

Review of Accolade Healthcare of Paxton on Pells

My wife likes it there quite a bit.

Review of Accolade Healthcare of Paxton on Pells

The staff is nice and friendly. They are good to reassure us about my mom. It always smells clean. I am pretty impressed with their cleaning up. I have constant communication with the social worker. We had some issues getting her to the bathroom timely. The issues are fixable.

Review of Accolade Healthcare of Paxton on Pells

Everyone as a whole has been friendly. The meals are very good and she is happy with them.

Review of Accolade Healthcare of Paxton on Pells

Rehab therapy is excellent.

Review of Accolade Healthcare of Paxton on Pells

The nurses are good. It is clean. The meals could improve.

Review of Accolade Healthcare of Paxton on Pells

I do not like some of the responses I get told when I ask questions about therapy. They did not know what was going on. They have so many people to care for. I don't have a clue about the schedule for him. There is an hour span for meals and he has to sit there for 45 minutes to an hour before he was eating. We were the last ones sitting alone in the cafeteria. I do not like the way they do dining. It is very depressing with no music.

Review of Accolade Healthcare of Paxton on Pells

It is just a nice place to be at. It's a good atmosphere. Everybody is good and they are joyous. I can't say enough good about the place. They are all great. They are all above the mark on everything. They go beyond. They are just wonderful. The floors you could eat off of. The food is really good. I eat there myself sometimes. The kitchen staff is good. Communication is great, They almost call me too much!

Review of Accolade Healthcare of Paxton on Pells

I think they have been doing a good job. My loved one says a lot of stuff is great and I think it is good. It has been going good and we had a meeting the other day and got feedback. They are pretty good. We have one on one interaction. It's very clean. Everyone has been nice and friendly. The meals are not that good or on time. Some of the food was not that good or cold. This past week it has been a little better. With the change over from Heartland to Accolade may have been some of the problems my loved one has had during the transition of different people. My loved one talked with the staff about hitting the call button and someone had an attitude but my loved one also has an attitude.

Review of Accolade Healthcare of Paxton on Pells

It is good. The nurses are doing a good job. The staff is all pretty good. It is very clean. They have pretty good meals but one particular day the potatoes were not tender enough. They are pretty good at communicating. I think other patients wonder and may take my loved one's clothes because clothing is missing.

Review of Accolade Healthcare of Paxton on Pells

Therapy has done really well with my loved one. It's very clean. Communication is good but my problem is finding someone to talk to when I am at the facility.

Review of Accolade Healthcare of Paxton on Pells

They talk to me, there was no problem with communication and would answer questions. The staff was pretty decent. Everybody seemed to be doing their job. Therapy was pretty good, but it was only for a couple hours a day. The meals were okay but my loved one is a finicky eater but if you request something else they would get it. My loved one wasn't totally happy with it. The environment was a little harsh for my loved one. It wasn't always immediate after my loved one would ring the call button. There was a wait, but I think they are short staffed. My loved one wasn't always happy about that.

Review of Accolade Healthcare of Paxton on Pells

I was pleased with the facility. This might seem petty but the tissues are teeny tiny and extremely hard like sandpaper. If they are trying to cut some corners with their budget they skimmed with the tissues. Furthermore, my sister only received one shower while she was there. I called and had to really make a stand because I felt like they were not doing anything for my sister's dignity. She had an appointment the following day and up until that point, they were only cleaning her with a sponge. There was an appointment that I feel the facility did not take care of the right way. When my husband and I arrived at the appointment we found her falling out of the wheelchair and had to get a team of people to help us. She had just been left there.

Whether you are seeking short-term rehabilitation or long-term care, your wellness is our top priority here at Accolade Healthcare of Paxton on Pells. From transition planning to complimentary transportation, we offer a wide range of amenities to suit your unique needs and preferences. We provide 24/7 skilled nursing services as well as physician oversight day and night. We host a number of activities and delicious home-cooked meals, so each guest can have a the most comfortable stay possible.