ManorCare of Naperville IL - Naperville, IL

ManorCare of Naperville IL - Naperville, IL has yet not published prices.

• Chronic Condition Management
  • Skilled Nursing
  • Pain Management
  • IV Therapy

STOLEN $ from our Relative

Not a good place to put your relative or friend. NO Security whatsoever and they try to blame that anyone can come in and steal, rather than looking at their own staff. They won't even hold an investigation but only say file a complaint online. My husband had to say to the staff member: "Either you call the police or I will." Thinking they were so close to the hospital that they would try harder to keep their reputation as a caring place for loved ones....but NOT the case. Our relative was there not even 12 hours when he had money stolen from his wallet which was in his coat pocket. He was at a hospital for almost 2 weeks prior without any personal problems like that to add to his health issues. I would not recommend this place.

Beware not aways as good as you think

My mother had to be placed suddenly at a facility and heard good reviews at Manor Care. So we moved her there from end of May till early December. The staff (nurses & CNA) that care for mom was great for the most part. I'm thankful for them. With mom's situation I had to take care of all her needs to admissions and care. The stress placed on my family dealing with the Administration staff was terrible. Lack of Communication, no calls returned or answers that were never received. Complains made and no calls returned to discuss. Quality of documentation was inaccurate and incomplete. Had issues because mom's physical therapy was discontinued too soon and had to appeal all the way up to the ALJ Judge. Would not recommend them for any length of time for rehab. We have moved mom and she is again receiving the services that were denied at Manor Care.

Need Better Communication!!

My loved one was not doing very well and it would have been nice if someone from the community would have kept me properly informed of his health. The staff were nice and they were attentive with him. The community was kept clean and organized. Overall, my uncle had good care and the staff were nice the communication could have been better.

ManorCare of Naperville focuses on providing skilled nursing and rehabilitation services with exceptional customer service and care. We cultivate a comforting environment and make each patient feel at home. The rehabilitation units are their own separate, distinct units designed to cater to those for short-term rehabilitative stays. Specialized staff works to speed up the transition home as safely as possible. Our registered nursing staff is knowledgeable in post-acute care, provides medical and rehabilitative support, oversees clinical care, and are focused on returning each patient back to their lifestyle.