Abbotswood at Stonehenge - Raleigh, NC

Abbotswood is an independent-living retirement community for active adults. Abbotswood is located in North Raleigh on 10 beautifully landscaped acres. With a fireplace in the lobby and a bright, airy atrium, Abbotswood feels like home. Large enough to ensure privacy yet small enough for neighbors to know each other. Abbotswood offers many activities from which to choose - bridge, crafts, plays, movies, lifelong learning, music, happy hour and much more. Our home-like ambiance embraces seniors from all over the country. Our spacious apartments come with a full kitchen so residents can still cook their favorite recipes. Each apartment has its own individual thermostat so that our residents can be as cool or as warm as needed. Beautiful courtyards provide peaceful places to sit or walk. Our walking trail provides a "natural" experience.

Highly Recommend

My mother in law has settled into this community very well, and we are satisfied with her move here. She is doing well, and they are taking good of her, and her needs. They have a nice, helpful staff at this community. They have been very accommodating. They have good activities offered for the residents, and they provide nice meals. I have already recommended this community to my friends, it is a nice facility.

Community for Care

This is a nice community. The staff is very caring and always keep me informed on her progress. The meals are healthy and she is pleased with the menu. The activities are good for her to participate with the other residents.We would highly recommend the care and value to other families.

Wonderful place to live!

My mom has been at Abbotswood at Stonehenge for 4 years. All of the employees are professional, courteous, and informative. I moved to Arizona about a year ago, and with my mom living at Abbotswood, it gave me the peace of mind to be able to move. I know she is in great hands while I am away. The amenities are great! The transportation provided for doctors appointments two days per week are a blessing. My mom is legally blind and she (nor I) feel comfortable with her taking a taxi. Now she does not have to. I also recently moved her from an upstairs apartment to downstairs with a patio. I find she is getting outside more, going to more classes and events, and going on more field trips. She can go shopping, to the grocery store, and on "joy rides", all provided by Abbotswood. I can not say enough good things about this location. The staff always treat her like family! Five stars, but if I could give more I would! Thank you Abbotswood at Stonehenge!