Falls River Village and Court - Raleigh, NC

My tour

The person that took us on tour was nice. They offer transportation and an enclosed courtyard. I was not impressed with this community when I visited. There was an odor when I walked into the community. I did not think this community would work for my loved one.

SLC Midwest

Thank you for taking time to provide us with your feedback. We’re sorry to hear that your visit at Falls River Village did not live up to the expectations we strive for. It’s important to us that we understand and address your concerns, so we invite you to reach out to our Executive Director at our community phone number. Thank you again for your input, and we look forward to hearing from you!

This would have been a nice fit

I had a wonderful tour of this community and I felt that it would have defiantly been a good fit for my wife. But unfortunately, her evaluation did not qualify her to become a resident. I felt that her doctors should have been called directly as part of that evaluation but they were not and I was told that they would not be able to accommodate the type of care she would need.

SLC Midwest

Thank you for sharing your review of our community! We appreciate your feedback and are sorry that our community was not the best option for your wife's care.

Care for dad

We toured this community for the care of my father. The staff seemed to be very caring and were able to assist us with what my father was needed for care. At the time the community did not have the equipment needed. The community did seem to be clean and a nice environment. We were informed on the menu of the list of multiple choices of meals. they had a choice of meals. We would recommend the care and the nice environment for other families and their loved ones.

SLC Midwest

Thank you so much for sharing your review; we appreciate your feedback and we're so pleased that you enjoyed your visit with us!

Excellent facility!

This facility is just excellent! The food is excellent, the facility is beautiful, and the staff are sure to communicate with the family. It is smaller and more personal, and we appreciate that they pay so much attention to detail. The location also suited our personal preference. Overall, this was the right choice for us!

SLC Midwest

Thank you so much for sharing your review! We appreciate your confidence in us and will continue to make it our goal to meet and exceed your expectations!

Happy with Our Tour

Great tour. Everything went well.

SLC Midwest

Thank you for your review; we appreciate your feedback! if there are specific areas of improvement that would bring us to a 5 star rating, please don't hesitate to reach out to our Executive Director with your input.

Bright and open community

I was impressed with the sales person that took us on our tour as they were respectful towards the residents. Most of the staff are helpful and nice. We saw a lot of activities going on when we visited. The food seems to be ok. This community is one floor and has a lot of courtyards. The community is well taken care of.

Close second!

My tour of the Falls River Village and Court went very well, the place was very nice and all of the staff were wonderful. Jennifer, the lady in charge of sales I believe, was great. She answered all of my questions. It was a great place it just came down to location.

We Are Happy Because Mom Is Happy

We are extremely pleased with this community. My mother is happy and she even said she wishes she would have moved here sooner. This is a smaller community, but it is not overwhelming to my mother. They have the best staff here, they are super attentive and very helpful. She has met some new friends and coming out her shell a little bit. She is participating in activities like flower arranging. They do offer many activities. The food is very good, you get to choose your portion size. I would highly recommend this community. They really love to see their residents happy.

All of the staff was super friendly, caring and nice. I appreciated that I didn't feel as though their main priority was selling me on their property.

The residents knew each other and it seemed like a true community.

They don't seem to be too conscientious there.

They don't seem to be too conscientious there. They aren't very attentive or responsive, or they haven't . I've had to hire a service to come in to help, it's costing me a lot of extra money. The carpet definitely needs to be cleaned, it's been dirty since I first saw it. The room is kept clean enough, and the people seem to be pretty friendly, and have a good attitude.

SLC Midwest

Hello and thank you! My name is Beth Behr, and I am the Regional Director of Operations for the region that includes Fall River Village. I want to thank you so very much for allowing us to care for your loved one and for reviewing our community. I sincerely appreciate your feedback and I am disappointed to learn that you feel our staff is not responsive or conscientious. Our top priority is to deliver the best quality of care and services to our residents-I will address this with our leadership and care team immediately. I take your concerns very seriously. I have also addressed your carpet concern with our Plant Operations Director as well as our housekeeping team and will take care of the cleanliness immediately. Please feel free to contact me directly at [removed] to discuss any further concerns you may have, or you can reach out to the community directly. I welcome your feedback on how we may be able to improve the quality of our services going forward. Again, I thank you for allowing us to care for your loved one and appreciate your review.

It was clean and the people were friendly, and it was really nice.

This was a very nice community. It was clean and the people were friendly, and it was really nice. We were tossed up between this one and another one. In the end the other one was a little close to us and made it easier to come and visit our loved one but this was a very nice community.

I've been pretty happy with it.

I've been pretty happy with it. It's relatively small. The price point was good, it was clean, friendly. The food is adequate, we don't really participate in the activities.

Our family chose this commu...

Our family chose this community because it was smaller and was only one story. My father-in-law uses a wheel chair and he said that he would fell more comfortable here. Jamie has been very nice and helpful through the move-in process.

Falls River Village offers assisted living services to senior citizens. We also offer memory care services at Falls River Court which is located on our campus.

Memory Care offers a lifestyle that’s just right for you. With proximity to world-class museums, Southern-style mansions and convenient shopping, these charming and scenic communities are an ideal place to call home.

Featuring Assisted Living, Falls River Village provides a nurturing environment designed to support and enrich your lifestyle, now and in the future. We know how important it is to provide a stable, therapeutic environment for those experiencing dementia.

Our carefully selected and trained staff at Falls River Court works closely with the residents and their families to develope personalized programs that focus on meaningful tasks which are engaging and stimulating while also being stress-free.