The Lighthouse at Lincoln - Lincoln, RI

Very nice. Staff very helpful and knowledgeable of dementia needs and care. To expensive.

Very nice place. Clean and friendly. The best tour I have taken yet. Love the fact they have nurses and doctor there.

Absolutely Thriving!

My mother is absolutely thriving at the Lighthouse at Lincoln. The staff is absolutely wonderful. The atmosphere is warm and inviting. It is so easy to communicate with the staff members with any questions or concerns. My mother can be a picky eater, but she absolutely loves the food there. When she first moved in she was a late riser and did not do much, but now she is the first one to get there and is participating in activities. The staff treats her with such kindness and they communicate in a way that she responds to all of the positive attention that motivates her to enjoy life. Although she has only recently moved in we have talked to other residents who have been there for years and they have no complaints. I would highly recommend this community to friends and family.

Temoy Williams

Thank you for the kind words. It means so much when we hear from the families of residents!

Things are going well

They do offer daily programs and the staff encourages the residents to attend these. The food is good, healthy and they offer some variety of options. They keep the community clean. The staff are efficient, have good attitudes and a good quality of training. The community is well managed and that is reflected by the well trained staff. I would recommend this community.

Similar To Another Community

On the tour I noticed that it is similar to where my mom is currently. It has a memory care and at the time they did not have an availability for us. The location did not really fit the family conveniently either. However, nothing bad was here, my niece liked it a lot.

Very nice place

Our experience with Lighthouse has been a very positive one, I'd give them top marks across the board. We've had some negative experiences with senior care in the past but we've heard nothing but positive things from our loved one since we moved him in here. It's a nice looking place, the people are friendly, and they do a great job looking out for the residents.

THANKS!

The web site A Place for Mom was very helpful. A representative called me from the state where my mother was presently in another assisted living. That Rep in turn contacted several places and I was so fortunate that I received a call from Emily from The Lighthouse at Lincoln in Lincoln, RI. This took place last Monday and my mother was moved in with her own furniture that Wednesday. Staff was great - I did the paper work, visited with mother and noticed she was eating and drinking better than before as well as joining the activities. Thanks for everything!

Great Facility

The staff has been very accommodating to my father's needs. They have been proactive in their approach to make my father's stay as safe and enjoyable as possible. I have only positive things to say.

Overall everything is great.

I know its not there fault but the only flaw we have found is that everyone there is low functioning, and my mom is more high functioning. She has difficulty finding someone to talk with there. The employees are really friendly and kind, they treat my mother well. As for Activities there didn't seem to be many activities available but my mother didn't show interests in joining in as well. Also in the afternoon there is quiet time.

The Lighthouse is a first class facil...

The Lighthouse is a first class facility with an at tentative staff dedicated to client's needs. The premises are immaculate and well maintained. It is truly a gem.

Uneven at best

There some wonderful people here but the culture needs work. Under the new ownership, staffing is not consistent and a resident can have 4 or 5 different caregivers on a single shift in any given week. Residents able to vocalize grievances or bear witness are not welcomed. Staff that "bark and argue" with residents are not considered abusive. There is a common practice of staff socializing in the office while the residents sundown unnoticed. There is little to no weekend cleaning but it is a generally clean and virus free environment. There are many dedicated caregivers. The movers, after finishing up at the new facility, said: "You can feel the difference in the attitude, this is the better choice."

parents

My first visit was very professional. I was greeted by my name and sat with two employees which knew what I was looking for. The property was very clean, warm, home like, with very nice and quiet residence. I enjoyed what I saw and my father has been living at the Lighthouse a week.

Just what I needed!

I needed a place for my sister to stay while I went away for a week. She has short term memory loss and I needed a place where, if she woke up and 3am and decided to go home, it would not be possible. Everyone was very kind and caring and my sister really enjoyed herself. I would definitely use Albion Court again. I was able to take a much needed vacation knowing that my sister was safe and well taken care of.

Lockdown Memory Care

I thought they were maybe too confining. They don't take the residents out, ever, and I just though that my cousin was not quite to that level of lockdown memory care.

Albion is not to bad.

Albion is not to bad.

Totally dedicated to demenita patient...

Totally dedicated to demenita patients. Friendly. $6400/month standard private. $2500 Community Fee. 1 month minimum respite at $250/day.

The Lighthouse at Lincoln, serving Rhode Island and Massachusetts, is the area’s premier residence for people with Alzheimer’s disease, dementia or other memory impairments. Located at 425 Albion Road in Lincoln, RI, we are located just off of Route 116, near the Woonsocket Reservoir and the Eagle Nest Conservation Area. This quiet, natural setting is a wonderful therapeutic benefit to our residents, creating a perfect backdrop for a healthy and happy lifestyle.

Our Reflections Memory Care is renowned for its “Four Pillars of Engagement ” approach, and benefits from our collaboration with Brigham & Women’s Hospital, McLean Hospital and Harvard Medical School.