My family is very satisfied with my parents' stay at this facility! This facility exceeded all my expectations. The staff always greets my parents, and all members of our family, by name and with a smile. They do all that they can to make sure that my parents are well taken care of and, most importantly, that they are safe. It is easy to see that other residents are happy there as well. There are lots of activities to choose from on and off site. They keep the facility nice and clean, and the maintenance crew is always willing to lend a hand, such as hanging pictures and drapes when moving in. My parents are very very happy there, and I could not have asked for a better facility for my parents!

Denied To Move In

For the tour we were told that my mom would not be a fit within the community. She was denied after her assessment that they gave her. The tour went good, the staff were professional and friendly.

A Nice, Friendly Community

For the most part it was good for my dad, it was an adjustment for him. The staff are so great, they were very patient with my dad. Everybody is really nice. My dad likes most of the meals that is served. They could use more activities and some for men. It is quiet at times and the residents have said they would like more activities.

A Huge Community

They were alright and the tour was good. It is a huge community and they had winding corridors that seemed like it would confuse someone. Overall it did not seem cozy enough. After touring I heard some poor things.

I would use this community again for respite care!!

The staff were pretty good with my mom during her respite stay at The Estate at Franklin. She seemed to like the food and the community is well taken care of. She made a lot of new friends and enjoyed some of the activities they offered.

5 Stars All The Way!!

One thing that i really liked about the community was the attentive staff. A little incident happened to my father but they got in quick direct contact with me. The place was always maintained clean and the meals were good. My father had no bad comments about the care or the meals. I would definitely recommend respite care in this community.

Review of The Estate at Franklin - Franklin, MA

seemed like we were too young for this community. Noone seemed happy here. Seemed more like a nursing home atmosphere

Stay away

Trying to move our family member out ASAP. Quality of care and staffing has declined dramatically over the last year. Very dissatisfied with management's response to family concerns. Facility had certificate to operate as assisted living facility suspended by state of Mass in February, 2016 for multiple escapes from memory unit, resident narcotic meds stolen and replaced with Tylenol, and other issues. Morale there is abysmal. Very sad, we were very happy when she first moved in.

very pleased

The facility is very clean. When you walk in it smells good. The staff is very friendly and nice. The food is good. My family member is pleased to be here.

The Estates at Franklin

My mother has been a resident for 5 weeks and is not happy. The facility is very short staffed. The wait time for meals in the dining room is quite long, although they have recently hired one more person. My mother has not had anything positive to say about the food. It's seldom more than lukewarm/tepid and she has waited up to 40 minutes for a sandwich from the "always available" menu. Her unit has never been cleaned by housekeeping on her scheduled day, again due to staffing difficulties. Several times she or I have had to seek out a housekeeper to find out when or if her unit will be cleaned. I have had to track down her laundry (one load of sheets, towels included in price) due to it not being returned and emptied the trash more than once because housekeeping did not show up.
None of the services promised have been delivered without intervention from me or my mother. Chef prepared meals? Yuck. Weekly housekeeping? Sporadic at best. Laundry? You're better off doing it yourself.
My mother and I are very disappointed. We had high expectations and to this point, nothing has been delivered as promised. The Estates really needs to get their staffing levels up to the point they can deliver what is promised in the sales pitch. We are looking at other options ASAP.

This review is about the Estate at Franklin. The facility is nice. Be careful during the sales process because they will tell you things that are not exactly honest to get you to sign the papers. The activities are nice, the residents seem to love the activities director, and they also take nice trips to Walmart and other places which does make the residents happy. The menu and food is not very good, all residents complain about the food, the Estate at Franklin needs to get much better at that. The staff seems very disorganized and overwhelmed and cannot keep up, many commitments are not kept, communication is lacking after the sales process, and I think management needs to fix that asap. Many residents are considering going elsewhere. Overall I do like the Estate at Franklin, but may move to another one soon if they do not get better at the items listed above. Really do like the facility and hope they can straighten things out. Obviously this is anonymous.

Very nice

When you walk into the building it is very clean, there are no odors like there are at some retirement homes. The grounds outside are also well kept. The workers are all really nice and seem to care. Very nice

I toured this facility on behalf of my Grandfather. The staff was attentive and couteous towards me and were able to answer all of my questions. The memory care unit was quite nice and the staff seemed to genuinely care about their patients. The pricing compared to nursing homes is excellent.

A very happy atmosphere

My wife has been in the memory care facility at The Estate at Franklin for 6 weeks. It has been a good experience. The community is well runned. My first impression when walking in is the very happy atmosphere. Everyone is very, very friendly. The staff is very responsive to your requests.

Great caring staff

There are a lot of complaints on the diningroom food and service

Very Satisfied!

I looked at many Assisted Living settings before I chose the Estate at Franklin. My mother has been there for about 10 weeks now. She is being well cared for. The staff is very caring. They have taken the time to get to know her. The quality of my mother's life has improved. Instead of watching tv all day she is participating in activities and interacting with people. She has made new friends and is enjoying life. I have heard many of the residents comment on how fast the day flies by.

I want to live here!!!

My aunt did NOT want to move to an assisted living facility but said she would try it out. Well she absolutely LOVES the Estate of Franklin. My sister and I have visited her several times, she loves the exercise class which she had never done one before, she loves the staff and she participates in many of the activities and I NEVER thought she would take advantage of those. The food is excellent, she prefers for us to join her there for lunch instead of us taking her out to lunch and I have been pleased with the lunch every time. They keep us informed of special family events that they are holding all the time. Great Facility!!!!

Set in Norfolk County in the historic town of Franklin, Atria Franklin is a senior living community where older adults can live more independently, with discreet support from a caring, 24-hour staff. In addition to independent and assisted living options, Atria Franklin offers Life Guidance® memory care – a forward-thinking approach for individuals living with Alzheimer’s or other forms of dementia.

Atria Franklin is convenient to parks, shopping and I-495 – and only an hour from Boston. Amenities include multiple dining venues, a salon and barber shop, library, movie theater and a central courtyard and patio for gathering with friends. Residents enjoy chef-prepared meals and a variety of engaging events every day, including planned outings to Wrentham Village Premium Outlets and Plainridge Park Casino.

Atria Senior Living is a leading operator of independent living, assisted living, supportive living and memory care communities in more than 180 locations in 27 states and seven Canadian provinces. We are the residence of choice for more than 21,000 seniors, and the workplace of choice for more than 13,500 employees. We create vibrant communities where older adults can thrive and participate, know that their contributions are valued, and enjoy access to opportunities and support that help them to keep making a positive difference in our world.