Atria Lincoln Place - Lincoln, RI

This was a very nice facility on the luxurious side, kind of spendy at 8400 per month. [Name removed] was very nice and informative. Memory care center is beautiful, Mom would be very happy here but for how long could we sustain is the question.

Again we liked everything about this community, but prices was out of our budget.

My tour

Ths community seemed clean and the people I met were nice. They did offer similar amenities to the community we chose, however it did not seem as active a community. This community was priced a little more than what we were looking for and it did not seem to have as friendly an atmosphere.

We couldn't have found a better place!

The staff at Atria are so friendly and helpful. I feel like we have taken on a new family in them, since my mother moved in two months ago. On numerous occasions, they have gone above and beyond to help us with various issues as my other has gone through the process of transitioning into the community. It was not an easy transition for her, as she has alzhiemers, but they have helped to counsel us, support us and help us in many ways that go beyond the day to day living there. We couldn't have picked a better place for her!

Beautiful Place!!

I took a very quick tour of Atria Lincoln Place. It was very clean and well maintained. The layout of the community was nice. One of the things that my mother liked was the pool that they have inside the community. They also do offer beautician services. I was impressed with the place it was a wonderful atmosphere.

A Great Place For Care

It has been fine for my father-in-law since moving in. i am happy with the care that is provided here. The community is very much clean. My father-in-law likes the meals that are served to him. Altogether they are a great community.

Wonderful facility

Atria is a wonderful facility. It is nice and always kept spotless. There are so many things for the residents to do. . .and not your run of the mill activities either. The staff is so good with the residents. They are caring and warm with them. The food is even good here!

Good Experience Overall

I has been a good experience overall with Atria Lincoln Place, with the adjustment and everything. It worked out good. She seems to be doing well with the whole transition and just overall good experience.

First Choice

Well I was only there for a quick visit, but everyone was very accommodating and willing to give me details about the facility. The only reason we didn't go there is because we needed memory care and not assisted living, so if it wasn't for that we would have chose Atria.

More than happy!

My father is the typical stubbornly independent man who claimed he was just fine at home watching his TV and doing his puzzles. My siblings and I cannot believe how active and involved he is now that he is at Lincoln Place. He goes on every outing, he participates in all the games, lectures & entertainment that there is. When I go to visit, he tells me to come back because he wanted to do what was on the calendar! I feel like the amazing staff at Atria has gone above and beyond since day one and added years onto his life. Would recommend this to community to everyone!

Very nice place!

We're very pleased with how things have gone at Atria Lincoln Place! It's a nice looking, clean, well kept community, and everyone here seems very friendly. They're doing a great job looking out for my loved one, and I would recommend them highly!

Can't say enough great things about Atria Lincoln Place from the facility itself to every member of their staff. They have been a blessing to my father and my family!

Very good but...

Staff is very friendly and the place is spotless. My biggest complaint would be the dining room experience. While the food is good, the variety and service don't compare to what you would expect for the money. Many items listed daily on the menus are never available and most are usually not served at the proper temp.

Kate Vance

Thank you for your feedback. We are delighted to hear that you are happy with our amazing staff. Your comments regarding your dining experience will be shared with the appropriate directors and we are grateful to you for bringing it to our attention. Should you feel we can be of further assistance, please feel free to reach out via [removed] including “Atria Lincoln Place” in your subject line so that we may quickly include the right people in the correspondence. We are here to help!

Mom is thriving!

We moved Mom into the Life Guidance Unit at Atria Lincoln Place. Since she has moved, I have had many contacts with the staff there. They are encouraging Mom to participate in the daily activities and she seems to be enjoying them. I have email and phone contact with the Director and her availability has made the transition easy for me, as well as Mom.

Convenient, well maintained...

Convenient, well maintained, starts at assisted level, pool benefit

Wonderful staff

I am very pleased with this community so far! They've done an excellent job across the board, and I'd rate them 5 on everything. The staff in particular have been wonderful, they're very friendly and they treat the residents like family. The food is also very good, I've had a chance to try it a few times myself.

Toured this facility and found it muc...

Toured this facility and found it much to our liking. The amenities are the best out of all we have seen. There is a studio apt. that would suit my Father-in-law very well and we have scheduled a tour for him and hope all goes well.

Beautiful. To expensive.

Beautiful. To expensive.

Liked Atria Lincoln. This so far is m...

Liked Atria Lincoln. This so far is my top choice.

This was a clean bright place. Glad y...

This was a clean bright place. Glad you gave this to me as my first place to look at. People were very friendly and informative . Very athletic group. Lots of activities. Got to talk with residents. View a class going on. See the pool. Checked out their model. Saw their dimentia wing. No outside facilities and on a busy road in RI.

LaDawn K.

We appreciate your feedback regarding your visit with us a while back. I’m glad to hear that you found our community and staff to be pleasant, and we hope that you will visit us again soon. Our location does offer an outdoor courtyard and a patio area for those who enjoy time outside, and residents also have the opportunity to participate in several outings each month. If we can ever be of assistance to you, please call us at [removed] or email [removed] (please include the Atria community name in your subject line).

Atria Lincoln Place is a popular Rhode Island retirement community that offers an active, warm atmosphere with all the comforts of home. A diverse calendar of events provides daily opportunities for staying healthy and socializing. Residents interested in exercising may work out with an instructor in the fitness area or they may enjoy inviting friends and family to enjoy the heated pool.

Atria Lincoln Place also provides you with personal assistance for all of your senior housing questions or information requests regarding levels of care including Alzheimer's and dementia.