Brookdale Smithfield - Smithfield, RI

Brookdale Smithfield - Smithfield, RI has yet not published prices.

street map for Brookdale Smithfield - Smithfield, RI

Dark unit. Very mixed from chair bound, confused, noisy at times to ambulatory more independent. Would not have worked for my mom at this stage of her dementia. No real outdoor area except the large deck

Nice community, just too big for us

We toured the Brookdale Smithfield. It was a nice community the staff was friendly and gave a good presentation of what their community could offer. We chose a smaller community that was a better fit for my mother.

Tour went very well. We and [removed] were very happy with what we saw. [removed] and her staff were very impressive. [removed]'s view of assisted living changed​ dramatically after the tour.

Love At First Sight

I fell in love when I walked through the community. I said this is the place for my mom. The people are fantastic when meeting them. At this point, it has been a very good experience for my mom. She loves the community. I like how they make good meals, plan enjoyable activities during the day, and I see how much the staff care for the residents. It is definitely always clean too. I appreciate A Place For Mom for helping me, I recommend them to everyone who are in need.

Better care for my family

I was not happy with the care there. The staff was nice when I called about my mom. We paid for extra care that we did not get here. We were never able to find the staff. We came and took her out for a visit and they did not realize that she was gone. They did not take care of her personal needs until we brought it to her attention. The food was not what we were informed that. They did offer her some activities at this. They did not give her medication as directed. I would not recommend this community to other families.

I have found that the staff is very friendly. My aunt came here for rehab and to our surprise because she always made us promise not to put her in a nursing home she decided she didn't want to leave. She misses the rehab floor because they were more helpful.

Convienient

It's closer to my house and has fire proof walls, it's more expensive a month but if someone has difficulty walking I would suggest north bay and if your parent or anyone needs rehab I would recommend them because they have rehab on site so they can get rehab and then go back to their apartment.

Dad gives this place very high marks ...

Dad gives this place very high marks after visiting it.

Brookdale Smithfield provides a full range of choices for today's seniors. Choosing a senior living community represents a lifestyle choice and we understand that our residents are choosing much more than a comfortable living environment to call home. Our Brookdale community delivers Inspired Independent Living, with the promise of Exceptional Experiences Everyday. In choosing this community, our residents have made a conscious lifestyle decision designed to deliver enhanced opportunities for pursuing health and life fulfillment through the exceptional services, amenities and opportunities we offer. And, our residents can rest assured that as their needs change we provide a variety of ancillary services and a Personalized Assisted Living environment that encourages our residents to continue to live as they please while respecting individual preferences.