Wyndemere Woods - Woonsocket, RI

My father-in-law loved the place and wants to move in! Super happy that he likes it. Going back today to put down a deposit and fill out application.

It Wasn't As Comparable

On my tour I saw a small community and not many amenities available. He wanted a physical therapy room. The person who toured us was professional and on time for the appointment.

A Great Place For My Mother!!

The price range of Wyndemere Woods worked out for my mother. The staff are very friendly. Activities are offered to the residents. The community is pet friendly and they also have transportation available. My mother has not given a bad comment about the meals. Most important she is safe and in a place where she feels comfortable.

My Mom has been at Wyndemere woods for more than a week and we are very satisfied with the place. My Mom loves the food and the people are so friendly. It was an easy transition except for Cox [Removed], but not the home's fault.I am trying to encourage my Mom to use the transportation and activities they
offer.I would give Wyndemere a very high rating.

Observer Perspective

Small but comfortable+friendly. Not pretentious.
Excellent cuisine, spacious rooms.
Genuine staff.