Mustang Creek Estates Burleson - Burleson, TX

Very nice, clean facility. We liked the idea of the houses rather than a larger building however we were looking for larger personal living spaces. This facility the personal space was a small bedroom and bathroom.

This is a good assisted living option. Facility is new. Residents are grouped into specific 'houses'. The common areas are large and open, but in carpeted, so they are loud (not so great for people with hearing aides). Rooms are studio-type only -- where the bed and living area are all in the same room. Kitchen is part of the common area. This looks like a really nice place if you are looking for more 'attentive' senior living (assisted in nature).

I toured at Mustang Creek while looking for a place for my loved one. I thought the community was nice, but I didn’t really care for the set-up of it. The community featured a centralized living and dining area with separate room and bathrooms. It kind of reminded me of a sorority house.

Variety of choices for food

Housekeeping here is good at keeping the area nice and neat. I see them mop frequently and they cleaned my loved ones room once a week. They deep clean the room and they’re always cleaning the kitchen after someone had cooked. The menu there is very good. The menu changes daily and every month they put up a calendar with updates on what is being served. It is well-balanced and they have choices too of what they would like to drink. They have great variety for each meal. The atmosphere of the dining area has a restaurant feel. It’s a home style type thing where this is two large dining room tables with about twelve chairs on each side. It’s a good time to socialize with the other residents while you’re eating. The staff is wonderful and they do their best to accommodate you to the best of their abilities.

Comfortable Staff!!

My dad has recently made the move into this community and so far I have no complaints of how things are going for him. The staff have been excellent to his needs and I am comfortable with the care my dad has been receiving. He has been absolutely loving his dinning room experience and is always saying how good the meals are that the chef prepares. Overall we are very happy with our choice of this place for my dad and would recommend it to anyone.

Things are getting better with improvements

My mom has had a bit of a rough start here, she had to go to the hospital and then rehab but I was very pleased that the staff here, came to visit her while at both. Now that she is back they felt that it would be best to move her to the memory care house which has only 16 residents she has a private room and they even helped move her stuff to her new residenace. Mom is doing very well, she enjoys joining everyone at the dining table, she is eating well and she likes visiting with everyone too. They do keep her busy during the day and are working on different activities to change things around. I would definitely recommend this community.

Good Tour Of This Community

I had a good tour of this facility. Everything went well, and everyone was kind. The community looked nice, and from what I saw they do a good job with the cleanliness. The staff was kind, and treated me well. My tour went well overall.

Great Experience In This Community

My father had a good experience during his time in this community. I was satisfied with his stay in this community. His health improved, and he is now doing well back at home with us. However they did a great job taking care of him, and his needs. They have a great staff, and they were very sad to see my father go. The community is very well maintained, and everything worked out great. This is a community I would recommend it to my family, and friends.

Nice Community

This is a nice community, and our tour of it went well.

care and comfort

This is a nice community for the care and comfort for a family member. The staff were nice and the community seemed to be clean. The menu looked appealing. We would suggest that other families tour this community for the care of a loved one.

A good value

Mom seems to be settling in nicely at Mustang Creek. They offer daily activities and the community is clean. The food is good and they offer some healthy options. We liked the setting of this community as it is like being at home. You feel comfortable when you walk into this community and I would recommend it.

Brand New

Mustang Creek Estates is a brand new community. The staff is very friendly and they are all knowledgeable about the care that they give. My mom needs a lot of care and they are on top of it. We have home health come in to take up the extra care of my mom for now and I think that really helped mom settle in quite nicely. Being that they are so new they haven't really gotten into the activities portion yet. They do provide outings and are actively seeking extra help so that people in wheelchairs will have a caregiver to attend to them for the outings. The place is just beautiful and I have already recommended Mustang Creek to others.

Friendly Staff!!

I have no complaints of the tour I had taken of this community for my loved one. The staff where helpful and on time to our visit. The floor plan was open and I liked that it was easy to navigate throughout the building. I thought they had a nice selection of amenities for the residents as well as other activities. It was a great place just not the right place for mom in the end decision.

Comfortable Care!!

I have no complaints of how things are going for my mother since she made the move into this community. The staff have been fantastic and I am comfortable with the care they have been providing my mother. She has had no complaints about the meals and participates in the activities she is able too. I am very impressed how her experience at this place has gone and would recommend it to anyone.

A good experience!

While my mother was at Mustang Creek, we liked the care that she was receiving. I would absolutely recommend them because they were always very friendly and helpful. My mother especially like the happy hour on Friday nights.

Private pay with no transition to Medicare. Rooms are very small and hard to navigate in a wheelchair due to the large doors and lack of options for furniture placement. 1/7 caregiver/resident ratio. Property is conveniently located and beautifully designed.

Feels like family

Things are going well at Mustang Creek. My father in law likes the food and the community is clean. He loves the staff and they have a good way of communicating and interacting with the residents. He enjoys some of the activities. I would recommend this community.

Samantha Blossom

Thank you so much for sharing your experience at Mustang Creek Estates in Burleson. We are so happy to hear your father in law is happy in his new home. Mustang Creek Estates in Burleson has an amazing staff, residents and families!

She likes it!

My mother is doing very well at the Mustang Creek Estates. She likes the food, she says it is very good. I would recommend this community, we are very satisfied with the way things are going. They take very good care of her and It has been a good for her so far.

Samantha Blossom

Thank you for your review! We are so happy to hear your mom likes her home and the food! We are so happy to be in the great city of Burleson and providing quality care to seniors.

Good fit for someone who needs more privacy

We toured this community when looking for my mother and it was very nice. Staff was friendly and helpful. The reason we didn't choose this community is because we didn't like the layout.The property is individual houses and not one building. It was a nice community but not for us.

Samantha Blossom

Thank you so much for your review and your kind words about our friendly and helpful staff. We have a great team in Burleson! I'm sorry our unique neighborhood didn't work out for you and we hope you found a good fit community for your mother. Thank you again for taking the time to share your review.

Outstanding Care

I like the care that is given here. The food is good and a nice variety. The staff is very nice and helpful. My grandfather is not participating in the activities, but they are offered to him. The community is clean and bright and a good atmosphere for him. We would recommend the care and the value for other families to see this very nice home for a loved one.

Samantha Blossom

Thank you so much for your review! We so happy to hear you and your grandfather are happy with his new home. Thank you for sharing your review and recommendation. We appreciate your time!