Heritage Place Assisted Living & Memory Care - Burleson, TX

We also saw this elegant thoughtful residence. I would be blessed to have my mom stay here.

Friendly Tour Of This Community

I toured this community for my mother, and her needs. My tour went well, and everyone was kind. The staff I met was friendly, and helpful. They answered my questions, and treated me well. It was a good experience, but I did find another community that met our needs better.

I would recommend this community.

They offer some daily activities, however dad has not yet participated in any. He seems to like the food and has even gained some weight. The community is well taken care of and a tremendous value for the amenities offered. The staff have been helpful, attentive and gave a good assessment of his needs. His room has a full size refrigerator and a larger kitchen than other communities.

A wonderful place

I liked that this community offers nurses twenty four hours a day. The staff are encouraging, nice and helpful. They offer good food and good variety of healthy options. They have a lot of activities, however my parents are not yet participating in any. The community is clean and the care level seemed a little better than other communities.

A Visit

I was able to tour this community and found that this was not a fit for my parents. The sales manager did a good job showing us around the place. The assisted living was not needed. Not quite right for my parents.

Made Some Friends!!

There are many amenities offered in the community and activities. There is a beautician on site and complimentary transportation. At the moment we are surprised that she is adjusting very well. This says a lot the staff is nice and they are keeping her comfortable. She made a new friend and we are so happy for her because she is engaging more.

Need Better Meals!!

My wife and i are both residing in the community. So far it has been kept clean and everything put in place. Some of the meals that we have had have not been good a wide variety would be nice so we could choose what we like. My wife and i have been participating in some of the activities that are offered on site. I would recommend the community the staff has been nice with us and the communication has been great.

Beautiful place, caretakers are great but there are issues.

Has had 3 Exec Directors in about 1 1/2 years , they always start out gung ho but nothing really changes, just promises and lip service. This is a beautiful facility and the care takers are excellent just overworked and their schedules seem to always b changing so there is no consistency of same caretakers for a resident...major cuts in staffing...the other day there were only two caretakers on duty for 100 residents during the afternoon. The food has been terrible for some time , residents and numerous resident families have met with mgmt and the "chef" but nothing changes. Poor menu choices for the elderly, poorly prepared and executed, poor quality ( frozen, prepared, reheated).. Not enough dining staff to properly serve residents. If the care staffing had not been cut, and the food/ service were fixed, it would b a great facility.....but they don't seem to be looking for ways to improve or get better...I know of 3 residents who recently moved to other facilities.

Great Place, Pleased With Care

I had a meeting with the team to make sure we are on the same page. They are responsive if I bring a concern. It is very positive here. It is clean throughout and we do our own cleaning for my mom's room, which is greatly appreciated from staff! There are activities available and the staff try to get her involved. They have good team effort and I would go back and recommend them to others in need.

I would definitely recommend this community!!!

The transition to this community has been good for my Uncle. The staff in the memory care unit are very good for him. They are helping him to be more social and to participate in some of the things offered. He attended a movie night and they are having an Elvis impersonator come in for a family included evening. I would recommend this community and the staff have bent over backwards to make the move very smooth.

Time will tell, but for now we are extremely pleased.

This review maybe a little premature since we just moved in yesterday afternoon. But so far we are incredibly impressed with the ease of transition and the staff.

My Mom has some special medical needs as well as early dementia and so far the staff has been wonderful to deal with.

Time will tell, but for now we are extremely pleased.

Pleased

During the month or so my parents have lived at Heritage, the staff has been warm, friendly, caring & efficient. My parents require little extra care, but this past Sunday my mother fell, hitting her head. Upon returning from the ER, I asked staff to check on her often during the night. My dad told me they checked on her every thirty minutes throughout the night, as they had volunteered to do. I thought that was above & beyond.

While staff will do personal laundry for $8.00 a load, there is only one washer/dryer for all residents to use if they choose to do their own, & it's fairly far to walk, especially for someone who has difficulty getting around.

Overall, I am extremely pleased with everything & every one at Heritage, & feel grateful to have found it. It's a beautiful facility with several really nice areas to sit, inside & out. There is also a sidewalk around the entire building, for those who enjoy walking. While it's not like living in their own home, it's the next best thing. I can walk out the door confident they will be well cared for, & help is always close by.

Very nice place, friendly staff!

We're very pleased with how things have turned out at Heritage Place! It's a clean, nice looking facility, and they do a great job looking after the residents. The care staff is awesome, I've got only good things to say about them! I also like that a lot of the in-room amenities are included in the price, we didn't have to worry about getting Dad new appliances or signing up for cable. Really my only complaint is about the dining service. The food is very good, but they always seem to be a bit understaffed in the dining room so the service is slow. But overall it's been a very good experience, and Dad has really settled in quickly!

Recommend to others.

I would tell others if they need a place like this for a loved one, Heritage Place is the place to choose. My mom is doing fine there, gaining weight, doing exercise and she is improving. She is always talking about how friendly they are. Everything she has said about this community has been positive. There are a lot of activities, exercise classes, she's keeping busy. Everytime we visit she tells us how much she loves the food. We have recommended Heritage Place to several people.

Review of Heritage Place Assisted Living & Memory Care - Burleson, TX

About the same as Bethesda the apartment a little bigger so a little more pricey not crazy about point system but seems to be something a lot of places use Had to go on waiting list so have to wait and see Over all nicest and most convenient

Great facility, Dining Room/meals need attention.

Beautiful facility, very friendly, and the care staff have been exceptional. One main area for improvement is the dining room. Not enough staff and the food is not good and not well planned. One nite I was there to visit my Mom and they served pizza and corn. Not very nutritious or easy for seniors to eat. Have complained multiple times about the food and food service but no improvement , the servers are great, just not enough of them to take care of everyone.

Jennifer Malloy

Thank you for sharing your concern with us, your feedback is important. We are sorry that you have experienced poor food quality at Heritage Place Assisted Living. We would like to invite you to a meeting to discuss your concerns. Please contact Tim Smith, the Interim Executive Director, at [removed] or [removed]. Again, thank you for taking the time to give us feedback.

5 stars

Their food is good but not to the level of some others.

Great Place

I decided not to place my husband here because he needed more attention, However, it was a great facility, the people were nice and they gave me all the information I needed.

The People and Contact where very informative. The layout and memory section are very nice and clean. Five Star

miscommunication

I really like Heritage Place Assisted Living & Memory Care. When we brought him back in there was a miscommunication about him getting his medicine. They actually forgot several times. I did think the staff would assist him more than they do. They don't check on him as much as I thought. Other that I am very pleased with this facility.

Jennifer Malloy

Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry that you had a negative experience at Heritage Place Assisted Living. We would like to invite you to a meeting to discuss your concerns. Please contact Chris Sykes the Regional Director of Operations at [removed] to schedule your meeting. Again thank you for taking the time to give us feedback.

really friendly

I love how the staff already know my mother-in-law and father-in-law at Heritage Place Assisted Living & Memory Care. They are really friendly there. It has been a good experience.

Things are going really well

Things are going really well at Heritage Place Assisted Living & Memory Care. My folks are real old so they aren't into much there. Things have gone well at this facility. It is a good fit for my parents. I cant think of anything that I would complain about here.

whole process has gone very very well

She's so busy she doesn't know what to do first at Heritage Place Assisted Living & Memory Care. The whole process has gone very very well. There is nothing that I would have them improve on. She is happy and I am happy knowing that she is.

It's a wonderful place.

It's a wonderful place. I are very happy with it. The food could always be a little better to match each individual taste, but overall they have good food. They have pretty good selection, and the menu is usually pretty accurate. The staff is wonderful. They were pretty comparable in price to others, and even offered more amenities, than some. They have full size refrigerators with an ice maker and everything.

Great Place - Loving People

My experience with Heritage Place was a very good one. They are very caring people who really try to accommodate your loved ones needs. The facility is new and very comfortable. Our experience is specifically with the Memory Care unit and I would highly recommend this Assisted Living/Memory Care Facility.

We had the privilege to tour this facility with the administrator. Answered all questions we had, lovely place friendly employees. Reasonable prices for AL, 4 levels from 2675.00 to 4150.00. Memory care 2 levels 3550.00 and 4750/ monthly. One time community fee for AL is 1500.00, memory is 2000.00. We are seriously considering this facility.

I would never recommend them to anyone.

I had a horrible experience here, I would never recommend them to anyone. I have had nothing but trouble. We moved out more than six months ago, and they still can't give me an answer about the billing, so it can be closed out. I don't think they were very attentive, my loved one ended up in the hospital within a week. There were issues with medications. Really nothing went right at all. I was very frustrated and disappointed with the experience.

Jennifer Malloy

Thank you for sharing your feedback on your loved one's experience. We are sorry for the bad experience you have had with Heritage Place Assisted Living. I encourage you to please call Chris Sykes, Regional Director of Operations at [removed] or email [removed] in order to arrange a time to meet and review your concerns as well as address your billing needs. I assure you we continue to strive to provide the best care and service every day.

They are really attentive to all of their residents..

It's really nice. I think overall they are really attentive to all of their residents. The facility is very clean and very nice. They do their best to work with each individual resident as much as they can. The food is very nice for them. They make sure they are well fed. They are very respective to family being in and out of there as much as they want to. The care givers seems to really get to know each resident.

nothing but good things to say

We had my parents scheduled to go to Heritage Place Assisted Living & Memory Care, but they ended up being overwhelmed with size and decided not to go there. I have nothing but good things to say about them though. Excellent staff, beautiful place, well planned out living spaces, very safe and secure place, etc. I looked at several places in the area and did not find any that I thought to be on par with Heritage. Great place, highly recommend, my parents just weren't ready to make the commitment.

Nice Place

Its a nice place new building, very clean. Food looks good. Very satisfied with the place

Very friendly and compassionate staff

They do a fantastic job at Heritage Place Assisted Living! The staff here is amazing, I really can't say enough good things about them. They are very friendly, professional, and seem to genuinely care about the safety and comfort of the people they look after. I would highly recommend them!

not as good 1x1 care as expected

We were initially under the impression that a nurse would be there at all times, and that is not the case. That being the case, our experience has not been what we expected in the care services department. It is a nice place for what it is, but for someone who needs 24/7 care all the time it is not what I would hope for. It would have been nice if there had been a better screening process up front to determine our needs and make sure we are set up in the best manner possible to fulfill them.

Welcome Home to Heritage Place Assisted Living & Memory Care! A beautiful new community that opened in August 2014, we offer 82 private apartments & 30 private/semi-private rooms in Burleson's first Memory Care. Conveniently located near I-35W and less than a mile from Huguley Hospital, our community provides a small-town retreat with caring associates and an abundance of comforts designed just for you. We offer 24 hour caregiver support, however privacy and independence are encouraged. Heritage Place offers healthy dining options as well as medication mgmt, daily assistance, transportation and an abundance of social activities.