Covenant Place of Burleson - Burleson, TX

Very nice facility. The staff were super friendly and helpful. The residents seemed to enjoy interacting with staff and seemed happy. Apartments were nice and roomy. The only disadvantage is that the building is very large with long halls which someone with limited mobility might find difficult to navigate.

Mom is doing ok being here. She is having a hard time adjusting to her new surroundings though. The staff is nice very kind and helpful. I have not had any complaints about the food so I think she likes it most of the time. They have a few activities and my hope is that she will find something in time that she will start doing.

Care and comfory

I like the care at this community. We like the staff who are caring. The menu is very appealing. The community is clean and enjoyable. The activities are offered to the residents who want to participate. We would recommend this community for other families for care and a good value

Great meal selection!!

My mama has really made a smooth adjustment into this community. The staff have made sure to help accommodate her needs as best as possible and constantly makes sure she is comfortable in her new living environment. The chef also does a great job with working with her diet and and making sure she gets the appropriate meals. I would defiantly recommend this facility to anyone looking into an assisted living for there loved one.

Mom Loves the Good Community

My mom is doing fine at this community and I picked them because it is convenient for me from where I live and work. It is a good place and she loves it there. It is clean and her room is maintained. It feels like a home to her and she likes the meals. She has bingo, dominoes, crafts and they have a lot of people that come and sing to the residents.

Covent Place Burleson

The facility is well established in the local community. That said, it is not as new as some in the area. But that is not a weakness, it is one of Covent Place's andstrengths. The property is well taken care of and the staff is friendly and ready to assist at any time: no matter what time of day or night. I highly recommend this facility to anyone looking for a place for a loved one.

Toured

We toured this community while looking into senior living options for a loved one. Covenant Place didn't seem bad, but it just wasn't quite as nice as some others we looked at in the area. The facility was on the older side, and the price was higher.

Review of Covenant Place of Burleson - Burleson, TX

Tour was fine but room layout was terrible this is assisted living but not enough assistance was offered with there plan allot of outside help would have to be used and they nickel and dime you to death Not on our list of possibles

Review of Covenant Place of Burleson - Burleson, TX

No transport to Fort Worth Doctors that would cost extra possibly it was also a little more exspensive and I didnt like the lay out of the rooms or the floor plan it was cheaper than hugley monthly cost mom and I werent impressed with it though

Wonderful

Things are going well. My Mom is still there and I do not have any complaints about the staff or the facility that I can think of. They have really been wonderful to my Mom at Covenant Place and we are having a good experience.

love this facility

My mother in law absolutely loves it there. We also feel the same way about the facility. The staff is friendly, warm and caring.

Nice and clean

The place is nice and it is always clean from what I can see. The level of care and support that the staff provides is great.

It was a nice place, but they were only assisted living,

I looked here when I was touring. It was a nice place, but they were only assisted living, and I found out we were going to need memory care. Since they didn't offer that here, and I didn't want to have to move again, it was off the list. It was a nice place though.

Happy

My loved one is very happy. It’s very clean. I think my loved one is happy with the staff. It’s expensive, but what isn’t expensive these days. It’s close to where we live. It’s clean and the food is good. Our loved on is pretty independent so we don’t use a lot of the care services. They have bingo, they walk, they have church.

Will keep this one in mind ...

Will keep this one in mind as have interviewed here in the past.

Find a new you at Covenant Place of Burleson, offering Assisted Living services in Burleson, Texas. Our community is all about residents enjoying life to the fullest, with regularly scheduled events and outings that bring residents together and inspire new friendships. We offer a relaxed atmosphere of warmth and caring that promotes companionship among residents and staff. Our caring and professional staff provides a helping hand for residents who may appreciate assistance with activities of daily living. You can be assured that Covenant Place of Burleson provides the quality care that will allow residents to remain as self-reliant as possible while living in a supportive environment. Each of our apartments strikes a balance between comfort and safety, with welcomed amenities like mini-blinds on all windows, individually controlled heating and air conditioning, and spacious walk-in closets. Our community is also just moments from some of the best dining, shopping, and entertainment options in Burleson, as well as just being minutes from a nearby hospital.