Elk Creek Assisted Living & Memory Care - Burleson, TX

Just had to go

I stayed at this community for about a month. The staff was friendly and helpful. It was clean and a new building. The food was better here though. It was just to expensive and they were going up on rent again. I had to find another place.

Just to big

The staff here did a great job with our tour, they took their time showing us around and answering all our questions. Everything was clean, The community is nice and the apartments were nice sized. I just felt that it was a too big and the atmosphere was not the best for my mom.

Great All Around

The community has been great and we are happy with the place. My mom is doing well. She has great care and the staff have been helpful. There is nothing they can't help you with. They are all friendly and speak to you when you come in, even if they don't know you they give you acknowledge.

Variety of activities offered!

We are very pleased with this community. They offer a variety of activities. These activities include, on Valentines Day they painted Candy jars, they have cosmetology students come in and give manicures, There's also a lady from the library who comes in and reads. They offer many games and events as well. I've eaten here several times and it's very good.The only complaint my mother has is she doesn't like green beans and they give them to her sometimes.I visit everyday at different times and it's very clean. If something gets dropped or needs cleaned up, the nurses aides are on top of it. We choose this community because it is set up like a campus. It allows residents to go to different sections and engage in other activities.

Beautiful facility!!

I thought this facility was absolutely beautiful and offered great amenities to all of there residents. All of the apartments looked very clean and I could tell they take care of there community. This was one of my top choices of all the different tours I had taken but the hospice team I had been working with suggested we take mom to a place where they often work out of.

We are very happy at this community. We both like the staff who are always so nice. The food does need some small improvements. We enjoy the activiries. When like that they are always taking care of the community and always very clean. We recommend other familes to live here for the care and the value that is received.

Taking Good Care of My Family

They are a beautiful, new community and inside is gorgeous. They have a lot of staff but not full of residents. I am happy with the referral to them. My brother likes to play bingo and enjoys the pet therapy. Dogs and rabbits are brought. Residents are allowed to have pets, some have dogs and cats. It smells clean with the pets and staff are definitely cleaning the place. A number of staff ladies are friendly and helpful. I ate here once and it was excellent, my brother's complaint is the portions are too small. When everyone is feed, he is able to gets seconds. It is a great place and everything is fine for my brother.
Recently he fell down while making his bed, he was unsure how, but when he pressed the button for help the ladies were prompt and came right away. They got him back up and checked him all out.