Sunrise of Fort Worth - Fort Worth, TX

Nice staff and common areas. Rooms were outdated.

Very Nice, but too Far Away

I toured Sunrise at Fort Worth with my mother, among other communities, and found it to be a very nice place. We both liked it a lot for the vibrancy of the community. The staff is friendly and accommodating, and the residents seem happy as well. Our only complaint is that it was further away from us that we would have like. This would make it a little more difficult to visit and it was this fact that ultimately led us to choose another community.

The Difference is Better

We are very happy and we love the community, we haven't had a my problems. My mom is doing great and I highly recommend them. They have extremely helpful caregivers and they couldn't be any nicer. The nursing staff are great and very caring. Her health and everything has improved, The food is good and she gaining weight.
Coming from a place we weren't happy with this community is so much better for her.

A good environment for care

This is a nice community for the care and comfort for a family member. The staff was nice and the community seemed to be clean. The menu looked appealing. We would suggest that other families tour this community for the care of a loved one.

Mom's great Care

This is a nice community. The staff are caring and attentive. This is a very clean community with a good enviroment. The menu of the meals are very good but maybe they could work on more variety. I like that they offer her a lot of nice activities to help assist her with participation with the other residents. We would recommend other families to this community for the good benefits of care and value

Too Small

My loved one based their pick on location and the size of the room. This community was not equipped with a large apartment and it was in a location that was unfamiliar.

Clean Property!!

I have no complaints about how things went for my loved one and I during my tour of this community. The property was clean and they had a lot of great amenities available to all of the residents. The staff where very warm and happy people that where easy to work with. It was just not the right fit for my dad in the end decision.

My visit

This community seemed to offer a lot of nice amenities as well as it seemed to be an active community. The staff member that took us on tour was very nice. The community seemed clean, however the cost was little more than we were looking to pay.

I took a tour!

When I toured Sunrise of Fort Worth, I thought the facility was clean in maintained well. When I visited, the tour guide was friendly and informative, it was a good experience but not the best fit for my father at the moment.

Nice Community, Tour Went Well

I had a good tour of this community. Overall everything went, and everyone was kind. The staff was friendly, and informative. The community looked really nice. The experience was a good one, but we found another community that suited our needs better.

Wonderful place but too large

Sunrise of Fort Worth was a possible choice for us. It was a larger facility and it was a bit overwhelming. It's a lovely place and I had absolutely no problem with the staff. They do divide residents into certain areas but even my aunt's trip to the dining hall in her wheelchair would have been a long journey.

Not the right place!

Me and my family went to take this tour and we just did not like this community. The staff were nice and they were helpful, but we just did not feel that this would have been the place for my dad to thrive in.

Friendly Staff!!

When I toured Sunrise of Fort Worth, I got a good impression of the place. It was clean and everyone seemed to be very friendly. There was nothing major that I noticed would need improvement, it was just not the right for my mother.

My moms favorite tour!!

This community was one of my moms favorite out of all the different tours we had taken. The staff was all very kind and really went out of there way to take there time with us during our visit. My mom said her favorite thing was the atmosphere and the great energy throughout the complex. The apartments they had where just way to small to accommodate there needs and all of the stuff they wanted to bring with them.

Helpful and considerate staff!!

When my parents had first moved into this community there seemed to be a little confusion with the staff on what they did and did not need help with and trying to get them adjusted with there new apartment. That was really the only trouble I have had since they moved in, the staff since have been very helpful and considerate on trying to do there best to make my parents comfortable in there new living environment. They have a great spacious apartment on the first floor that is close to the dinning room and activity center which makes it convenient for my parents to get around. Overall everything is going well and I am pleased with this facility.

The staff is great!!

The community feels like a sprawling house and not a hotel. This is a single floor community. The main concern we had are about the food. We have noticed they mix up the orders for the residents and the food is not always eatable. The residents did have a meeting in regard to this and unfortunately things have not changed. They have gone through some staffing changes and I am hopeful things will improve once things settle. They offer daily activities and they keep the community clean.

Very happy with this community!!

I am very pleased with the care the staff have provided for my loved one. The nursing team always makes sure she is in good health and housekeeping always has her room well maintained and kept clean. She has been starting to participate in many of the activities they offer at this community and seems to be really enjoying them.

A Great Experience Here

I was very pleased with everything this community did for my wife and I. The staff was very kind and helpful. They were always willing to help. They do a very good job with the cleanliness, everything looks great. There are many activities offered. The meals are nice. Everything went very well during her stay here. This is a good community.

Rooms and facilities are not what would satisfy our needs. Seems to be crowded.

Sunrise Senior Living

A wonderful facility, and a strong possibility.

A wonderful facility, and a strong possibility.

Excellent care!

Mom is Happy

My mom seems to be doing better than before since living at this community. She gets to go on shopping outings and enjoys activities that are available. My mom enjoys the food, I think it tastes good. The staff is very helpful and welcoming when I see them. They are friendly staff and mom likes them too. This community is clean and well maintained and I would absolutely recommend them.

Love Sunrise

My MIL has been in the assisted living side for about 3 weeks now and is doing great! The food is very good and we all love the staff. I've seen a few not only hug her, but also give her a sweet kiss. They have been very willing to work with her on everything that's come up- from her pain, to her schedule and helping with her dog. And the beautiful landscaping is second to none! I truly appreciate these people who give so much to care for the elderly- it's a rare gift to our family.

Going well

So far, things seem to be going well at Sunrise. The facility is nice, clean and smells fresh. The staff is nice and they seem to be competent at what they do. There are activities and the other residents are friendly.

Everything is taken care of

Everything is taken care of and things are going well at Sunrise. So far, we haven't had any major issues here. We have no problems or complaints with the staff or the facility and things are gong fine.

Very nice looking place

couldn't ask for more

We are very satisfied with Sunrise of Fort Worth. It is going good. Everybody that works there is very nice. They are extremely helpful. I couldn't ask for more.

So far we have been very pleased with them.

So far we have been very pleased with them. We haven't had any complaints or concerns. They were a little more expensive than other places we looked at. Maybe 10-20% more. The food here though, she says is better than the last place she lived.

Doing well

Its been 3 weeks & I have been very pleased with Sunrise for my loved one. Still in the adjustment phase but is getting better. She is getting good care. The staff are very caring & attentive.

1st week with Mom in Sunrise
Attentive & caring
Food better than I expected

Very impressed with Lisa Jo, her welcoming and warm approach were perfect. Definitely high on my list of possibilities.

i think its wounder counldnt be a better place it took my mom and loves it it took sometime for them to get use to it from living in a big home but the staff is very very friendly and makes the feel important moms loves that about the staff they are all ways making sure they are very well taking care of..

Great facility

We were given caring guidance and advice throughout my mom's transition. There were tough decisions to make but she is now settled and happy where she is. The size of this facility is small enough that there is a homey, family feel. The staff is loving and gets to know the residents personally. I think they are a big part of why she is now doing so well!

A family member has been at Sunrise for well over a year and is very happy here.
I believe that it takes a LOT of patience and a very special person to handle the elderly with memory issues. On my visits, I have observed the staff interactions, not just with my loved one, but also with the others who live here, and I am amazed at how sincere and caring the staff is.
I believe the key to success in any business is finding the right people for the job and there is no doubt in my mind that Sunrise excels in this category. I HIGHLY recommend this place.

Truly a Place for Mom

To date, we have been very pleased with the care our mom has been getting at Sunrise of Fort Worth. Our family members are impressed by the landscaping when they first arrive on the premises. Also, the size of the community is what we were looking for when we started looking for a place for mom. Sunrise was the first community toured and after touring many communities in the Dallas-Fort Worth area none compared to Sunrise for our mom. The people in charge of caring for mom are are always loving toward her and when we ask her if she needs anything she says no that she is being very well taken care of. She also comments that they feed her well and she seems to enjoy all they serve her. Mom has always enjoyed working in the yard and taking care of her flowers. Now she sits in her room looking out her window enjoying the beautiful landscaping at Sunrise. We are very fortunate that mom has been in good health all her life and continues to require little medical attention. What little medical attention she requires, Sunrise is seeing that she gets it. Sunrise is truly a place for mom.

Sunrise of Fort Worth is the Best!

It was a great experience from start to finish. My mother (age 90) only needed respite care while I was out of the country. I really liked it when I first visited so I brought my mother. She agreed it was very nice so we started the paperwork to get her accepted. Everyone was so helpful & friendly. The residents seemed happy & healthy which spoke volumes. My mother stayed for 19 days & really enjoyed her time there. When I picked her up she looked great. She has all good things to say about Sunrise of Fort Worth. We both do.

Very nice place; homey.

Very nice place; homey.

We found the perfect place

We were at a loss as to where to place my mother, until we found A Place for Mom. They were very helpful and we found the perfect place. They relieved some stress for us as we didn't know where to begin. As soon as we walked in I knew it was the right place. Beautiful, clean, the best atmosphere and the friendliest people. Thank you

I absolutely loved this fac...

I absolutely loved this facility. I saw nothing negative. Just have to figure out how to pay for it.

More Alzheimer's Activities Would Be Nice

It's really nice. They're very good. I don't know if there is enough activities for Alzheimer's patients. There are some activities but I don't know if there is enough. They have singing and some games and puzzles out but I don't know how much the Alzheimer's patients can participate.

The caregivers in the Alzheimer's unit are really, really nice people and my father really likes the food.

This was a nice facilty. T...

This was a nice facilty. The daily rates make it a little more expensive than others, but workable with the companion structure. People seemed nice and attentive.

Friendly staff

After checking out about a half dozen other facilities we chose the Sunrise of Ft Worth because of its appearance and the friendliness of their staff. This is not a permanent place for my loved one, we are just using Sunrise for respite care.

2/29/12 visit - Seems very personal a...

2/29/12 visit - Seems very personal and homey for an institution. Care manager to resident ratio is 1:7. Care managers serve meals. Clothingand linens are laundered weekly by individual room. Have 2 dining areas, 1 for each wing. Have resident ambassadors to help new person get oriented.

This was my FAVORITE place so far. Th...

This was my FAVORITE place so far. They have "suite mates". Shared entry hall and bathroom with shower, toilet, and sink. Private room though. $3,900 per month. Very pretty, cottage/resort outdoor appearance. Fireplaces (mock) inside, stone work...different centers for memory, wedding dresses, dolls, bowling, needlework. Nice kitchen area. SWEET dog that lives on memory unit. Pts seemed higher functioning. Opportunities to do activies w assisted living side (Tia Chi, church). Outdoor garden area...nice amenities! LOVED the dog,

This was by far my favorite. The dire...

This was by far my favorite. The director is wonderful, informative.

TOP PICK!! Priced higher but I unders...

TOP PICK!! Priced higher but I understand why. Concerned about not having full nursing care level there. Very warm & fuzzy feel, very comfortably living area. Small living groups.

Step into Sunrise Assisted Living of Fort Worth, and you can’t help but feel at home. We stop at nothing to make your experience warm and inviting, from our homelike exterior architecture, to our comfortable community areas and choice of suites to our exceptional outdoor gardens and landscaping. Look around and you’ll notice fresh flowers throughout the residence, and you may even spot our dogs or our cat. And of course, there are always the friendly smiling faces of our staff to insure that each day spent here is a welcome one.

Sunrise is built on a commitment to our residents and their families. We believe no two people are alike, so the services and attention we provide should never be exactly the same. That’s also why we offer a variety of lifestyle, service and care options. By providing these choices, we not only offer solutions for today, but we provide the security of knowing that there are options for tomorrow.

Private or companion suites complete with full bath and a choice of floor plans Wall-to-wall carpeting Emergency call response system in each suite