Worthington Place - Camby, IN

Worthington Place - Camby, IN has yet not published prices.

Review of Worthington Place

We love Worthington! The staff has been amazing during the adjustment period. Diagnosed with early onset dementia at 57, we needed a place she felt at home. The environment, the decor, the staff... It's all amazing!

Review of Worthington Place

I like this community and the staff. The star is [name removed]

Worthington Place

I toured Worthington Place and I liked the facility. I thought it was very nice, but I didn’t not appreciate that they told us that they had spots available, but when we weren’t to apply, they told us that they didn’t actually have spots and that my loved one would have to be transferred to another one of their properties.

Loving The Place

Mom is doing very well here she loves living here. The community is very lovely cleaned very well always neat. She joined in on activities and social events the activities director is awesome. The whole staff is wonderful very nice and patient and gentle. The food is great mom loves it. I would highly recommend it.

We like it

The food is good and they offer some nice daily activities. The staff have been great at helping my mother in law adjust to living at this community. We have good communication with them. They keep the community clean and I would recommend it.

it's been awhile since I've toured this community over all it was a nice place however it was not going to meet my moms care level needs. First, it is not a locked community patients and comes and go as they want which does not fit in with my mother's needs. I found the location was not going to be ideal for me to visit her without any traffic it would take me 20 minutes but with traffic, it would take anywhere from 30-45 minutes which in an emergency would not work.

Nice facility!

This facility was just fine! It seemed very clean and the staff and residents were friendly. Though this facility did not cater to our specific needs, care wise, this is still a nice facility!

Life is better now!

just moved my mom there last week, at first, she hated it. She was angry, and uncooperative, wandered the halls, and checked everywhere to see if there was any way to get out.
The staff has been successful in re routing that energy. she goes to exercise class and loves to sit and listen to the live
band that comes in to entertain the residents. This place in neat as a pin, Clean. Tastefully decorated, A large bright dining area with white dining clothes on the round tables, and lovely "chandelier" lighting above it". There is a open, TV room with a big widescreen above a enclosed fireplace and comfortable couches and chairs to enjoy.
there's a hair salon, and a crafts room. Personal rooms, are neutral toned and clean, Walk in showers. kitchenettes have sink, half size fridge(not little ones) and microwaves with plenty of storage cabinets. Dbl closets.
The director and activities directors are amazing and just now sent me a video of mom "dancing"(just moving with the music) with the live band. Very kind people. Also, if your loved one has a tendency to wander, like ours, they put a small "button" on the back of their pants that sets off the alarms if a resident tries to go out the door with "newly acquired" friends or family leaving!

Highly Recommend

This is a community that I would highly recommend. They are caring for my mother very well and I am pleased. The community looks great, and they keep the facility nice and clean. The staff is great, they are very helpful and courtesy. Everything is working out very well and I would highly recommend this community.

very nice

my mother is there and her care has been great

Very Pleased

We like the facility very much. The fact that he is in his own room and the fact that I can stay if I want to is very nice. He has some of his own furniture there too. I would say we have had a very good experience with the staff and they provide transportation to doctor appointments and usually they send a nurse with him. We have just been very pleased with the whole facility.

Poorly ran

Poorly staffed, director too busy to be bothered with such insignificant details.

New resident loved one

Nice place all but 1 is friendly , still working out the kinks but everyone is trying hard to meet the needs , love the food , the room, activities , very clean and no bad smells

Good care, friendly staff

Our experience with Worthington Place has been a very good one. They do a very good job all around with the care, they've been able to handle everything we needed in terms of care with no issues. I also felt that the move-in process went very smoothly. I would recommend the place to others looking into care in the area.

Review of Worthington Place in Camby, IN

My parent has lived at Worthington Place for 8+ years. It has a nice welcoming feeling when you enter. Where ever the residents go, they feel they are home. It is not a sterile hospital like environment. The staff is wonderful. They interact with the residents and the families. It is like we are all one family. The staff provides many activities for the residents esp. the holidays and families are always invited. I feel my parent is in a safe, caring environment.

Review of Worthington Place - Camby IN

The staff willingly goes the extra mile in caring for my mother.

Review of Worthington Place in Camby, IN

Very happy with the treatment my parents receive. Everyone is very friendly and helpful.

Review of Worthington Place - Camby IN

Review of Worthington Place - Camby, IN

Excellent care. Activities are very well coordinated. Always something new and exciting for the residents.

BEST assisted living in Morgan County

I would recommend this facility to anyone looking for an assisted living in the Morgan county area. This facility is beautiful and has the most wonderful and caring management team. Sheryl, Matt and Shannon are absolutely fabulous. They make you feel like your apart of their family and make Worthington Place a great place to live.

I work in the industry

I visited this facility and I must say it has to be one of the cleanest and friendliest staff I have every been in. From the moment I entered I was greeted and shown around. The staff take great pride in the care they provide for the residents and I was very impressed with the activities that they planned as well.

I know that I would definitely recommend this facility to anyone out there looking.

Very Friendly and Clean

Took my mom there, and the staff was wonderful. The facility is very clean and everyone is super nice. I never thought I would want my mother in a home but I am definitely glad that I found this place.

Resident focused community

As a home health care provider, I have been to Worthington Place on numerous occasions. The staff is always friendly and easy to work with. Worthington Place is a resident focused community and each staff member works hard to ensure that each resident is well taken care of and their individual needs are met. I would not hesitate in recommending this community to my patients, family or friends.

Worthington Place was very helpful in...

Worthington Place was very helpful in setting up Mom's move to the area and use of a sister location near Mom's old home to assess and prepare for transfer form rehab in her old location. Staff assisted in suggesting furniture store, cable, and health providers at the new location.

On arrival Mom was made very welcome and is adjusting very fast.

The staff, facilities, services, and foo service is excellent.

Worthington Place assisted living is nestled in a quiet neighborhood in the small town of Camby Indiana. Camby is fifteen miles from Indianapolis, enabling us to enjoy the best of small town living and nearby big city amenities. Indianapolis is home to many activities, restaurants and festivals that are enjoyed by our residents.

Our caring staff provide quality care in a comfortable homelike environment and we offer several medical and health resources for our residents:

•Transportation to medical appointments
•24 hour onsite staff, including a Registered Nurse
•Emergency call system in apartments
•Built in safety features in all bathrooms
•Assistance with grooming
•Medication management
•Chronic disease monitoring
•Dietician planned meals
•Home visit program
•Individual care plans
•Respite and short term stays

Our activities director plans activities according to our resident’s wishes and interests, current resident favorites are:

•Individualized exercise programs
•Church services
•Pet therapy
•Karaoke
•Movie nights
•Visiting local apple orchards
•Sightseeing trips
•Picnics in the park
•Checking out books at the local library
•Visits to the senior center

We encourage our socialization and we provide comfortable lounges that are perfect for fireside conversations and games. For residents with a creative interest there is an activity room that is filled with craft supplies and materials. There is also a library, TV lounge and computer room with internet access. Our enclosed courtyard is a peaceful haven for relaxing in the sun, watching the birds and squirrels or puttering among the plants.