Forest Creek Commons - Indianapolis, IN

Wonderful Community

I had an awesome tour of this community. It is a really nice facility with kind people. My tour guide was very helpful, and informative. He gave my good information on elder care. The community looked nice, but the apartment I was shown was to small for my mother. It was a lovely experience overall, and my tour went very well.

Everything is working out very well for my mother here at this community. I'am pleased with her move here, and she is doing well. The staff is great, they are very attentive and helpful. They have nice activities available for the residents through out the day. She is very pleased with the food, the meals are nice. This is a community I would recommend, it has worked out great for us. I know my mother is safe and being care for well here.

Nice place

Our experience with Forest Creek Commons has been a good one, overall. It's a nice looking place, the staff is friendly, and they've been able to provide all of the services and care we were hoping for for our loved one.

Nice Atmosphere

The person that met with us was very, very good. She was very nice. I really liked the atmosphere there, I thought it would be a good homey environment. The cost was just a little high and the facility itself was a little older and smaller.

Very nice place!

They do a wonderful job at Forest Creek Commons! It's a clean, well kept community, and the people all seem very nice. They've got all kinds of activities and amenities they provide for the residents, and I've heard good things about the food! I also really appreciate how easy they made the paperwork and move-in process!

good place, didn't work out for my parents

Things did not go well with my parents at Forest Creek Commons, but that was absolutely to no fault of anyone at Forest Creek Commons, but rather with my parents. The people there at Forest Creek Commons were very friendly and it is a very nice facility. I am sure it works out great for most and I would recommend them.

It's really a good place.

It's really a good place. It's very clean, and the staff is really friendly. Overall the residence is priced one way, but the levels of care are priced differently. Considering the cleaning and what they have, they are a pretty good value. The residents can wear a necklace or a bracelet, and regardless of what she needs an emergency or not and she pushes the button and they are right there. They are pretty quick to respond and they contact the family right away, if there is any kind of emergency. I think there are enough activities based on their age and mobility. They are kept entertained. The food is an issue, but that is sort of individual, if there is something that she doesn't like they will make her something else. They will also cut her food in the kitchen, so they aren't standing over her doing it and show her right where everything is, which is very considerate. There was some money that went missing, and they are taking care of it. They are investigating it, and in the mean time they credited her account. Of course I am not happy that it happened, but they are handling it very well, that is what matters.

Great place

Forest Creek Commons was the best place we found on the south side of Indy we found. Very clean great food
i trust the people there to take care of mom.

Forest Creek Commons is Fantastic in all respects!

Caring for older people is a calling and cannot be faked. Starting with Denise,The Director,and Carried through by the entire staff is a True Kind and competent approach. I am not easy to please and am a devoted only child. I adore my 91 year old Father and am beyond satisfied with his new home..The facility,staff,level of care and especially the Food is simply the best.

Wonderful place, and great food!

Overall things have been great here, I'd give them 5s across the board! One thing that really stood out to me is that the food here is great! They've got plenty to choose from, and the kitchen is open all day. They have a window of a few hours when they will serve the main entrees, but you can always go in to get a light meal or a snack.
The staff are all very attentive, and there is always someone around if you need something, no need to go searching for an employee. This place was my top choice from the search we did for a previous relative, and ended up being what we chose for my aunt during our most recent search!

Wonderful care for Mom

It took only a short time for my mother to fit in at Forest Creek Commons because the staff took such an interest in her well being.

They all knew her name and supplied her with wonderful care, kindness and even hugs.

She now participates in several activities and calls FCC home.

It is a great relief to me and my family that she is in such capable hands.

really liked the layout of ...

really liked the layout of garden home, especially the way the sunroom is big and the door to outside is there. I wish it had wood floors.

I have Chosen Westside Garden Plaza o...

I have Chosen Westside Garden Plaza on W 10th Street. It does have the swimming pool.