Wellbrooke of Avon - Indianapolis, IN

Review of Wellbrooke of Avon

I had no idea what to expect but was pleasantly surprised to find everything so nice, clean and friendly.

Review of Wellbrooke Of Avon

Absolute favorite - great therapy - great care- smiles on all faces - great food - dont lose your chef - fun activities

Review of Wellbrooke Of Avon

Wellbrooke is very nice, clean, full of activities and keeps guests busy. My mother loves all the social aspects two. Great care!

Great place my aunt loves it. Great food and great friendly people

Review of Wellbrooke Of Avon

I have been very pleased with Wellbrook. Food is very good. Staff is friendly and professional. Building is always clean.

Did not fit the budget

My wife toured the Wellbrooke of AvonShe wasn't impressed with the cost of the community that was astronomical compared to other communities and what they offered.

Not what I was looking for

It's been awhile since I toured this community however from what I remember they didn't provide the services that I was in need of for my mother. The location was not an issue, in fact, it is right across from the place where I ended up placing my mom. The staff seemed friendly enough but it just wasn't what I was in need of. Placing her there would not have given me the piece of mind.

very satisfied

My Mom and our family are totally satisfied with this facility. In fact my mother had to go into the hospital and was anxious to get back to Wellbrooke!!