Park Square Manor - Avon, IN

A good tour!

Everyone at Park Square was very nice during our tour. The facility was clean and very nice but there were a couple of concerns for us. One was the price, it was out of our budget. Two was the setup. There were a lot of long narrow hallways and I think my most would have gotten lost. It was not a good fit for her.

Five Star Reviews

I am the Executive Director and want to thank you for taking a tour of our community and sharing your thoughts. For families concerned about their ability to traverse the hallways we endeavor to find a rooms closer to the center of the building. We also understand that cost is a concern when you're looking at senior living options. While senior care housing can indeed be costly, many people's needs outweigh the costs. Because many families are facing this dilemma, we offer a variety of room styles and sizes to fit many budgets -- and are committed to working closely with you to identify the best possible funding options. Thank you for your consideration, Linda.

I recommend this community!

Our visit at Park Square Manor was pleasant. The staff was friendly and everything was clean. It was too far to work for our family but it's a good option.

Not friendly

Walked in and lady at front desk not friendly, felt like I was bothering her to ask questions. It was during meal time and walkers were blocking hallways and lobby area. First impression not good...we won't be returning.

Asked if there was medical services and was told "on certain days" ????

We really wanted to consider this as a home for our Dad.

Five Star Reviews

Thank you for your feedback Kim. I am the Executive Director and would like to have a conversation with you regarding your comments. Our goal is to provide a warm and inviting residence, and our standards dictate a much greater sense of pride in our profession and our home than you described in your interactions in our community. To reassure you of our care and hospitality I would be delighted to meet with you as well as put you in touch with residents and family members who can tell you about their experience at Park Square Manor. Thanks again for your feedback and I hope we are able to connect soon. Kind regards - Linda.

It's really nice. My dad really likes it there.

It's really nice. My dad really likes it there. The food has been good he really likes it. I think they were pretty comparable to others in the area that we looked at. I can't really think of anything that needs to be improved or done better.

very friendly

They have just been very friendly and they really made my mother feel at home, which was a big relief for me. She loves the food - it is very good. She loves it there and again all the people are just great.

It is absolutely wonderful.

It is absolutely wonderful. My mother went from not eating at all, to eating three meals a day and enjoying them. We are very happy with them. Of course it's clean and the staff is friendly, and all of that good stuff as well. I would rate them very highly.

Went to a brunch there and was offere...

Went to a brunch there and was offered a tour. I accepted and was very impressed with this facility. I have been in contact since then with the director.

Since opening in December 1999, Park Square Manor has become The Choice for Retirement Living in Avon. Apartments are available in a variety of floor plans, and each has its own private entrance and its own thermostat to control.

Park Square Manor is full of friendly, active residents who enjoy apartment living close to shopping, restaurants, banks, and the library. No worries about home maintenance, taxes, or bad weather, because they have what they need for an independent and secure lifestyle. Every month there are social gatherings, entertainment, card parties, and outings. Enjoy getting to know your neighbors and making new friends, or enjoy the privacy of your own home surrounded by your own things.

In addition to the many amenities that Independent Living residents receive, there are Assisted Living services available including medication reminders, stand-by bathing and dressing assistance, personal laundry service and more. There is a call button in each apartment and a portable alert pendant for each resident. A manager is on duty around the clock, so assistance is always available with just a press of a button.

For a lifestyle that is carefree and active, yet supportive and safe, Park Square Manor is “The Choice” for retirement living.