Meadow Lakes Assisted Living and Garden Homes - Mooresville, IN

Nice smaller community

This is a nice smaller community, the staff were very helpful and did an excellent job with our tour and took their time showing us around. They answered all our questions and made us feel welcome.

My Move

After looking at some communities this was very fitting for me. I am close to family and the price is pretty good. The community looks nice and smells nice.

Great stay!

My parents' stay at Meadow lakes is going great! The facility is well maintained and the staff are very friendly. My parents are receiving the care that they need and are participating in different activities. I would recommend meadow Springs!

Helpful, Kind Tour

We toured this community for our mother, and her needs. Our tour went well, everyone was very kind. The community looked nice, and well maintained. The staff was friendly, and helpful. This was one of our top picks for our mother, but we did find another community that suited our needs better.

Need bigger!

This community was a lot smaller than what we were looking for. We wanted a bigger community so that dad could get involved and have a lot of people around him. We did get to see some of the residents out doing things.

Needs better variety of activities!!

The community as a whole is clean, but the individual rooms could be tended to more often. There needs to be more variety of activities especially for the residents who have hearing issues. Promises are also not being followed through, they had said upon move in there would be 3 meals a day and snacks available 24 hour and there are no snacks.

Everyone there was wonderful.

Everyone there was wonderful. It was clean, and they were attentive. They did explain different things about assisted living and what to expect. The food was horrible, there were three difference places to eat, but every time I ate there, the food was not good. Other than that everything was great!!

two different experiences

My aunt was here and my mom was here for three or four years before her. In fact, my mom was one of the first people enrolled. When my mother was here it went very well then my mom passed away and my aunt was still there, she had a couple of issues here.
They found her on the floor all beat up and she was taken to the emergency room before we got there, we never knew what happened and they didn't know either. They said she had fallen and hit furniture but we were a little weary after that.
We did notice my aunt was worsening, she was in assisted living when they decided that she should go into the alzheimers unit after that incidident but they gave us 24 hours to either move her in or leave and we didn't think that was considerate.
It was very good to my mother but my mother didn't have any mental problem so she was able to tell us what was happening.

OUR COMMUNITY Meadow Lakes offers senior housing and health solutions with a multitude of premier services including: • Garden Homes • Assisted Living Apartments • New Energy Wellness • Moving Forward Rehabilitation • Auguste's Cottage Memory Care Center • Skilled Nursing Services • Long Term Care • Hospice Care for the terminally ill • Respite Care, allowing caregivers a break