Country Charm - Greenwood, IN

What we liked about Country Charm is the hominess of the facility. Each unit has a private entrance with a small patio. However, there is also an enclosed back entrance from each unit that accesses a corridor to the common areas and dining of the main unit. The resident rooms were a generous size and fresh and clean. The dining area had a comfortable casual feel with oak dining tables and chairs and welcoming décor. The staff was friendly and greeted the residents they encountered by name. We also liked the convenience of the location being within walking distance to many restaurants and shopping, while still being secluded enough by design and landscaping to feel like it was away from the hustle and bustle of the area.

A loving, comfortable place

The only thing that *really* matters is that my mom *loves* the place. She loves the food, the staff, the other residents, and the facility.

But my siblings and I have also come to truly appreciate the staff. They were extremely helpful with getting us the info we needed to help us all make our decision, provided my sister and mom with a fantastic guided tour, and helped mom get moved in and setup with as little fuss and muss as possible.

And since then, the staff has been nothing but helpful in trying to accommodate all of our needs and requests. Truly top-notch.

Very large community pretty spread out. It didn't seem to have a very homey atmosphere. On the plus side the rooms are very large with great storage.The staff I spoke with were nice.

Awesome Community, My Mother is Doing Very Well

This is a wonderful community, and everything is working out great since my mothers move here. I'am very satisfied with her move to this community. It has been an amazing experience. They have to best apartments out of all the community we looked at. The staff is wonderful, and have been great to work with. They have nice activities, and good meals available for the residents. This is a community I would recommend highly.

People were fabulous, not the cleanest of places, rooms need maintenance before moving in.

It Is An Adjustment Period

Mom is physically good and everything is fine. She is getting use to socializing and gets enough support from the staff and they encourage activities, letting her know what is happening. She is getting physical therapy and getting her workout from walking down the long hallways. This was a good fit because it was more like my mom.

Nice Staff!!

The staff in the community were nice and helpful. One of the residents said they were happy. Activities are offered to the residents. Transportation is available if needed. The community is a little big. I was looking for something smaller but overall it's a wonderful community.

Comfort For Mom!!

The staff at Country Charm is excellent. The community is very clean and up-kept. My mother and i have lovely dinners. They offer wine during dinner my mom really enjoys this. She has been engaging in the activities that are offered. I feel like she is in a safe place. I would recommend this place to friends and family.

Homey atmosphere & nice location.

Homey atmosphere & nice location.

Let the allure of county living and appeal of big-city services lead to Country Charm, an Independent Living and Assisted Living community in Greenwood, Indiana. Our goal is to enrich the lives of our residents by providing an environment that is physically, mentally, spiritually and emotionally stimulating. From thoughtfully designed floor plans to world-class service and myriad recreational and social opportunities, residents may just find that we have thought of everything. Our studio and one-bedroom apartment homes boast plenty of comforts including wall-to-wall carpet, mini blinds and cable TV access as well as features such as emergency call buttons, smoke alarms and sprinkler systems to provide a sense of safety. Covered porches and a stocked lake with gazebo complement our beautifully landscaped community, which also sports a paved walking path to help keep residents active and fit. We feature a full calendar of activities and social programs that offer our residents a rewarding, enriching lifestyle with weekly bowling, shopping and lunch outings. Country Charm’s ideal location provides access to downtown Indianapolis in less than 30 minutes with plenty of local and national restaurants and stores along the way. Caring and professional staff members are on call 24/7 in case of an emergency, and residents can make an appointment to see a doctor, podiatrist and psychologist who visits the community on a regular basis. Community South and Franciscan St. Francis Health hospitals are ready to serve residents anytime.