WOODBURY HEALTH CARE CENTER - Saint Paul, MN

WOODBURY HEALTH CARE CENTER - Saint Paul, MN has yet not published prices.

Depressing

Toured the memory care facility and I was immediately disappointed. There is no common area where the residents can gather and relax to watch TV. One resident that was just walking around had soiled sweats on. The rooms are extremely depressing with hospital beds that look so uncomfortable. One resident was enjoying a sucker and she happened to throw it on floor when done. A worker with this incredibly mean face walking with a blood pressure machine actually stepped on it, looked down at it and continued to walk away. She didn’t pick it up! Very outdated floor. No outside area for the residents to get air. This place is very depressing. I’ve toured many places and by far this has been the worst.
I saw 3 workers and not one of them looked pleased to be there. State of MN needs to review this place and make appropriate updates. So sad.

My experience with this community.

I was not impressed with this community when I visited. We told them we were looking for memory care and when we came in for a tour they sent us to their other location. The other location sent us over here. They did not feel very organized. The communities did not seem very clean.

At Woodbury Senior Living, we serve seniors and their families by encouraging them to thrive – by offering a wide variety of wellness-focused services and activities while empowering them to live as independently as possible. Woodbury Senior Living provides a full spectrum of care options in a campus setting.
Three properties make up the Woodbury Senior Living campus, each offering specialized, affordable living options and a strong focus on customer service. The campus is designed so that all buildings are interconnected to create a vibrant community atmosphere.