The Sanctuary of West St. Paul - West Saint Paul, MN

The Sanctuary of West St. Paul - West Saint Paul, MN has yet not published prices.

A Great Place for Senior Living at the Sanctuary

This facility is a great place for older adults to live who are searching for a safe and welcoming place to fit their needs--a "Sanctuary."
This is a place that heeds true to its name. It really is one of the safest, most beneficial choices to find living in.
Some of the residents at this facility may beg to differ with the value that's pointed out in this statement. However, these residents may not need a Sanctuary for their assisted living service needs. Do not let this discourage anyone who is interested in trying it out at the Sanctuary.
The care staff is amazing in the way that they spend their hours taking care of their residents in the best way that they can. Every day they improve their methods, but that is ultimately beneficial for the residents needing the care.
Nothing is fancy, but this place sure is. And if you disagree with that, I would like to see you show for yourself something fancier. One thing about this place is that the Aides who provide direct care for the residents only do what is helpful mostly for you. The rest is simply respectful treatment in the sense that you are not overwhelmed by the feeling of someone else being in your business.
The dining room, however, is a problem for most, including the wait staff who have a tendency to mistreat people including the CNAs. However, the food staff comes below the direct care providers in terms of importance in this building, The CNAs and TMAs are there to run the show as they support you and all else in our building.

I toured this community

I went on a tour here and the staff was nice and answered all of my questions. This was a lovely place. This is a great place for a still very able bodied. They had multiple entertainment rooms. They were income based so that was great but they had a waiting list. I would recommend families tour several options before making a decision.

The Sanctuary of West St Paul

We tried to get my mother in here. Completed all paperwork and were told they were in a move-in-freeze, which when we called the parent company they knew nothing about it. About a month later we get an email and all of a sudden now she can move in. Very poor communication, disorganization and unprofessional in our opinion. Thank goodness we found my mother a much better place and she loves it. Don't be impressed by the newness of this facility. These people don't have a clue, after what we went through I'd be scared to death to have a loved one living here! Keep looking - don't bother with this place! Definitely NOT a positive experience for our family!