New Perspective Senior Living | Woodbury - Woodbury, MN

New Perspective Senior Living | Woodbury - Woodbury, MN has yet not published prices.

New,beautiful,clean high end building; large/many rooms; very nice staff; residents looked comfortable/content; didn't see a lot of groups talking, etc-- people more to themselves; a bit more white collar than blue collar; rooms clean updated-new paint/carpet; bathroom with handicap shower; nice view.

Stacy Shuman

Hi, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at New Perspective Senior Living | Woodbury ! Thank you again for taking the time to let us know how we did. We hope you have a great day!

Must return for a second tour this time with the (I'don't want to move) spouse. I found it very appropriate for our needs, but prices included in the description on your listing seemed much higher than the prices given by tour guide.

Small environment and good staff

My Father-in-law is here and everything is going great. We picked this place because it was close to our house and it’s a small environment. They do a lot of activities with him and the other residents like different social events, movies, popcorn socials, and happy hours. The staff is really great. The food is really good (it seems to be a lot of comfort food) and there are different things to choose every day. The facility is kept pretty clean, from what I can see. We had some issues with cleanliness a few weeks ago but they’ve taken care of it after speaking with the management. A lot of the residents are low-functioning, so there isn’t a lot of interaction between them, but the staff is making an effort to get everyone to socialize. I would recommend them.

Stacy Shuman

Thanks for the feedback, we strive to provide excellent service to our residents at New Perspective Senior | Woodbury. Wishing you a great day until the next time we meet.

A good tour!

I thought Red Rock Senior Living was very nice when I toured. Everyone there was very friendly and the tour guide was knowledgeable. They answered all of my questions and the facility was very clean. I had a good experience touring.,

Founded in 1998, New Perspective Senior Living (NPSL) is a family owned company that develops and operates vibrant, senior living communities in Minnesota, Wisconsin and Illinois. Our foundational belief--that all seniors deserve to Live Life on Purpose® and age with dignity--was forged from the personal experience of caring for a family member with Alzheimer's disease. Today, the company serves seniors in 21 communities with Independent Living, Assisted Living and Memory Care options. NPSL is based in Minneapolis, Minnesota. For more information, please visit www.npseniorliving.com.