Woodbine Rehab/Healthcare Ctr - Alexandria, VA

Woodbine Rehab/Healthcare Ctr - Alexandria, VA has yet not published prices.

Dangerous place

This is a terrible place. Please do not send you loved one to Woodbine. My family member was given so many drugs she did not even know who she was. Her clothing was stolen as well as her prescription glasses. This place should be shut down due to incompetence. She came out in worse shape then when she went in.

RUN From this place PLEASE!

RUN!!! PLEASE do not be fooled. At first look this place looks spacious and more hospital like than other options in the area... far from it! The care of the nurses is awful, and my mother in law was there most of the time with my father in law who was a resident there... I can only imagine the poor treatment to those that didn't have caring family members fighting for them. My father arrived there with all kinds of issues, but stable, not being able to eat much nor drink much... the first thing we got was a CNA fighting with us because they wouldn't give him not even a spoon of water to drink, followed 15 min later by the food cart with the days meal for him.. PIZZA! these people should be out of business. In 2.5 weeks that he was there my father went from 135lbs to 105lbs... from being stable and ambulatory to not eating or drinking and in pain all the time.
I wouldn't have this people watch my dog much less ever again care for a love one. Shame of them.

Woodbine is a good place.

Our experience with Woodbine has been good.
The OT and PT department does a very good job. The entire staff is very kind and caring.
The food is good. The dietitians and kitchen are really doing an outstanding job here! My husband actually looks forward to his meals.
The first floor and lower level have been renovated and are bright and cheery.
It is a bit of a surprise when your loved one is transferred to
the long care upper level floors.
They do need to at least freshen up with a new paint job and power wash the floors.
The staff on the upper levels continues to be kind and caring.
I cannot complain about the care that my loved one is receiving.
They really do a great job and have a good attitude about it.

Nice place, overall

Overall I think they do a good job at Woodbine. The facility itself is a bit worn down, but they keep it very clean and nice looking. The care staff here are all very friendly and professional. They seem to enjoy the work that they do, and have a low turnover rate.

Lots of Activities

My mother was there before she passed, so I knew the situation there already. It has been very nice for my husband. He is there for a long term stay. It's very clean! They do activities and take them out to the library, to the movies, and to different restaurants.

Not Very Impressed

I was not very impressed with Woodbine. Somehow it didn't seem to have the cleanliness. The people appeared to be very nice.

The moment you walk through the front door of Woodbine Rehabilitation and Healthcare, you'll experience first-hand why Woodbine is a very special place. At Woodbine our outstanding health care and rehabilitation services are not just a practice, they're a tradition. Whether you are coming to Woodbine for a short stay following a hospitalization or making Woodbine your new home, one thing remains constant:

"We support wellness and encourage independence."

Ask about our Rehabilitation Pathway Program!