I can not express my gratitude for finding this place for my Dad!! I struggled with moving him to a memory care facility, but after two assisted living facilities and and incident, it became apparent he was in need of more care. The staff at Windsor Senior Living is outstanding and so well equipped to handle his needs as his Alzheimers Disease progresses. He is so happy and content and I know its because of them, as he did not always have this demeanor. He is treated with such dignity. I highly recommend for anyone who is dealing with this tough disease.

It Is All About The COMPASSION!

I moved my Mom to Windsor Senior Living on Sept. 1st of this year. I am thrilled with the care and compassion that EVERYONE shows to all the residents.
The job of taking care of the elderly is challenging at best and the people who choose to do this work have to have total commitment and compassion for this often frustrating and sad career.
I knew a lot of the caretakers at Windsor from a previous senior living facility where I my Mom lived. And they are all the reason I moved her. They all love what they do and the compassion they show to all the residents is genuine.
It is like moving from a huge university to a small community college. Moving Mom was not easy but I knew in my heart that it was the right move. She has already had a birthday celebration, she goes to Tea every Tuesday and yesterday they took Mom and a few other ladies to the Museum of Fine Arts. I am THRILLED with The Windsor and all the people who work there.

Major Updating Needed

I was not impressed with my tour of this community. Right when I walked into the facility you could tell that there was major updating needed. The plaster was peeling off the walls. The dining room area was very dingy , and dark. I would not had felt comfortable placing my mother in this community.

This is a nice facility. Very open hallways and very nice facilities. The common areas are very well kept and look very home-like. It actually looks like a living room and dining room in a very nice house. The hallways are very wide and well lit. The rooms are nicely appointed and have private baths for each room. They have a very nice enclosed courtyard that the residents have access to. It's a small facility that only provides memory care so the staff seems very patient with the residents. It's located right in the heart of one of the more popular areas of the city with shopping restaurants, and nice neighborhoods all around. Overall, this is an above average facility.

Tour #2

I really liked this place, It could be for me. It was a real pretty facility with beautiful architecture. My mom thought this was too urban for her and it was on a busy street corner. the marketing representative seemed to know all the residents and engaged with them along the tour.

WIndsor Memory Care comes to our rescue

Windsor Memory Care was indeed an answer to prayer. My father was being discharged from another facility and we needed to find a new home to care for him within a month. The nurse admin. came out to assess him, my sister and I took the facility tour and we were able to move him within a month to this new location. They are very attentive to his care and I am trusting that they are meeting his needs . Considering his dementia, they are prepared to meet his needs and keep him safe. The family is please with his first two weeks of care at Windsor.

The staff at Windsor Memory Care made all the difference for my family when our father became a resident last month. Their kindness, patience, and personalized approach gave us the reassurance we needed in one of the most challenging decisions and transitions we've ever had to make as a family.

Supportive, safe, and caring

My mother has dementia and when my dad fell and fractured his leg and couldn't care for her during his recovery, she stayed at the Windsor. While not perfect -- and one can't really imagine how a Memory Care Center could be perfect -- the Windsor did a really great job of taking care of my mom. They have created a comfortable, homelike environment that provides the most freedom and flexibility possible so that folks with dementia can have as much self-determination and agency as is possible (the facility is locked which is great for those inclined to wander). There's a real sense of community and the vast majority of the staff are very committed, caring, and competence caregivers. They treat each resident as an individual and really get to know them. They know how to work most effectively with people in the various stages of dementia and do so in a positive, upbeat, comforting manner. We also found the administration to be responsive and communicative. All in all, our experience suggests that the Windsor is one of the most positive and safe and supportive environments for someone with dementia that we have come across.

There's some things I haven't been happy about

My husband is 50 and the activities are geared towards 80 year old's. I have complained about staff sleeping at night during their shift. There's some things I haven't been happy about. [removed] Other than that, The meals are pretty good and the value is also pretty good. The facility is very clean. My overall rating of The Windsor Memory Care is 3 stars.

I was very pleased with their services and their knowledge on memory care. Appears to be a safe and nice place.

Very nice place!

Our experience with The Windsor was a good one overall! My Dad really seemed to enjoy himself here. The facility itself was well kept and clean, the staff were friendly, and he loved the food! We eventually moved him closer to family, but I would recommend this place highly to those looking for memory care in the area!

Felt like home

What they do especially well is they are like a family there. My father's been there probably going on two months now and they give him hugs and it's just really wonderful, he is so happy there and there's not really anything they could improve on. Anytime he has an issue they're right on it. Anytime any little thing in his room is broken they come right in and fix it, he loves the food and we have no problems.
I haven't toured anywhere else, this is the first place I went to and when I walked in and stayed there awhile it really felt like a place you could call home, I didn't need to look anywhere else.

Whether for you or a loved one, Windsor Senior Living offers a caring atmosphere, an active community, and a comfortable, secure lifestyle for our residents.
Here at Windsor Senior Living, each member of our community enjoys the opportunity to 'live life their way'. Our valued residents enjoy assistance when required, and freedom when desired. Residency includes a complete array of services and accommodations.