The Crossings at Bon Air - North Chesterfield, VA

I spent 2 hours touring with [name removed]. I was able to view 3 aprtments and every are of the facility. I also talked t several residents and got great feedback.
I really like this facility. The cost is at the high end of his budget so we need to crunch numbrs to see if this could work for him.

[Removed] was great, nice, clean facility. All on building

Just to big and hallways to long

Our tour here was nice and the staff did a great job showing us around and answering all our questions. But we knew right off that this community and the very long hallways were not going to be the right fit for my mother who is in a wheel chair.

We love The Crossings at Bon Air

From the moment we walked in the door of The Crossings, we were impressed. Large open lobby, staffed reception desk, residents talking and laughing, wide hallways, well lit, nice smelling, beautiful dining room, friendly staff, great food and large apartments. With the unique mix of independent living, assisted living and memory care, this place has it all.

Comfortable Care!!

My mom and dad have both recently moved into this community and they are loving there new apartment. The staff where very kind during this process and have helped them make a smooth transition into there new living environment. They have had no complaints about the meals and are enjoying participating in activities from time to time with the other residents. Overall we are happy and would recommend it.

Nice staff

The staff at The Crossings were attentive and helpful during mom's short stay here. The only complaint she had was that the food was always cold and terrible. The community was clean and well maintained. They offered daily activities and I would recommend this community.

Really nice!

I thought that this was a very unique place and we liked it. The community was nice on the inside and the out and the people were just fantastic. This location however, would not suit my friend. All in all this was good people.

Great Place for Mom

Very nice place for Mom to have her respite care. Very clean safe, friendly environment. If ever needed again this will be my first and only choice.

Concierge is fantastically friendly and professional. Price is at upper limit of what is affordable to us, probably stretching too high.

Couldn't ask for better!

I couldn't have asked for a better "home" for my mother. The staff was not only caring and friendly but accommodating to my mother's needs. From our initial meeting to consider the facility through my mother's short residency, I was impressed by the staff's commitment to the well-being of the residents, the welcoming and happy environment and the daily programs that were offered. I would not hesitate to recommend The Crossings At Bon Air and can't than them enough for such a positive experience. Susan Coppage with a Place for Mom, was more than helpful in helping us find this wonderful facility as well as [Removed] for her coordination with my mother's transition to The Crossings. As special thank you to [Removed] and [Removed] who took such special care during my mother's stay.

A nice community!

I liked this community when we visited. The people I met were nice and the community seemed clean. This community was among my top four. We did choose an apartment with larger apartments.

Liked the facility and the staff. Size of the rooms was very nice. The place is large and a bid overwhelming for mom.

Beautiful community!

We were very pleased with the tour offered at The Crossings at Bon Air. The staff were very friendly and knowledgeable. They were able to address all of our questions and concerns. The community is on the higher price range. It is nicely kept and updated.

Not as it's represented.

We also toured this facility, 2 years ago, and decided it was perfect! However, once my mother-in-law was settled, things weren't as represented. There have been too many instances to list of violations of her rights. I would certainly continue looking.

met with director. She was very good,...

met with director. She was very good, thorough. overall favorably impressed with facility and services. Location not as good for us. so am going to keep it on the table.

We loved this place and may consider ...

We loved this place and may consider moving them here.

OK

OK

Keep as a prospect

Keep as a prospect

The Crossings at Bon Air’s 17.6-acre campus features rental independent living apartments, assisted living apartments, memory care, and day and short-stay respite living. Our community offers a full continuum of care without a large up-front entry fee. Future plans include ownership condominiums, which will provide yet another lifestyle option.Our community is part of Harmony Senior Services, a small Virginia-based provider of senior living and services.The Crossings at Bon Air’s 17.6-acre campus features rental independent living apartments, assisted living apartments, memory care, and day and short-stay respite living. Our community offers a full continuum of care without a large up-front entry fee. Future plans include ownership condominiums, which will provide yet another lifestyle option.