Commonwealth Senior Living at Chesterfield - Richmond, VA

Commonwealth Senior Living at Chesterfield - Richmond, VA has yet not published prices.

We're very happy with this facility

My Mom lives here currently and things are going well for her. The staff is working really hard with her to try and help her walk and become independent again. They’re very attentive to my Mother and her needs and very nice. I feel like when I leave her for the day, she’s safe with them. The food is good; they usually have 2 options available on the menu but if you don’t want what’s offered then you can ask for an alternative. The facility is kept very clean and housekeeping comes by every day to make the bed. Her room is always clean when I visit. I would recommend them for others.

My father's care

We were happy with this community for my dad. The community was very nice and we were happy with the care that was received. The menu was very good and the activities were helpful for dad. We would recommend this community for the care of a loved one for the great care and the value.

I am happy that my husband is getting good care from the great staff here. The food is good and he is happy with the activities that are helpful. The community is nice and clean. Other family members would be happy with the care and the value of a loved one.

Welcome to Commonwealth Senior Living at Chesterfield, a premier senior living community in the Richmond region. Situated in Chesterfield County, our brand new community offers easy access to all that the Richmond area has to offer and is located near healthcare facilities, shopping and dining. Our community provides comprehensive services for residents in a caring and home-like atmosphere that ensures they maintain a quality lifestyle. Among the most distinctive features is our signature Sweet Memories program, which received a best practice award from the Virginia Assisted Living Association. It’s specifically designed for those residents who experience memory loss, Alzheimer’s or dementia.

Our community boasts a variety of amenities, including an elegant dining room, cozy fireplaces and a wine bistro. Our full-time activities director coordinates daily activities, trips and social programs. Residents enjoy suites and companion rooms with private baths and their pets are welcome too! Our transportation service helps residents get to their important appointments. With no entrance fees, enjoying life at Commonwealth Senior Living at Chesterfield is an affordable option. We believe in personal and dignified care which is why team members are on-site 24 hours a day and we develop an individualized care plan for each resident. We understand that everyone has unique needs and we tailor services to our residents, such as medication management and assistance with activities of daily living such as bathing, dressing and grooming.

The attentive and experienced team provides compassionate care to residents who have all the comforts of home and maintenance-free living surrounded by friends and neighbors! Our residents quickly become like family. With a variety of living options, you’ll be sure to feel right at home. Explore Commonwealth Senior Living at Chesterfield further and schedule a tour today.