St Francis Home - Richmond, VA has yet not published prices.

Non-Profit Assisted Living

St. Francis Home is a non-profit and I thought it was okay. They still offered bingo and things like that but hey didn't have a way for my mother to go out to lunch to the store or anything like that. They had activities, just no transportation. The care was pretty good. She complained a lot but she went from being independent to needing a lot more help. She liked the food there.

No Problems!

We had to move my father out of a larger community due to behavior issues, but we haven't had any problems since moving to St Francis. Everything is working out fine and everyone is happy. They have home cooked meals like chicken, mashed potatoes, green beans, macaroni, good food. I had dinner with him last Sunday. They do activities like bingo. He has a room by himself. Overall it's a really nice place.

We strive to maintain a traditional Ministry in the Spirit of Saint Francis of Assisi in the comfort of our modern facilities made possible by the generosity of the Catholic Diocese of Richmond. aint Francis Home’s purpose is to serve seniors of limited financial means by offering life-enhancing care and services designed to promote physical, mental, emotional, social, and spiritual well-being in a home-like environment where independence, dignity, and self-worth are nurtured. Saint Francis Home is open to qualifying seniors over the age of 50 without preference or discrimination based on race, creed, religion, gender, or country of origin.