Winding Commons - Carmichael, CA

Father's Great Care

This is a nice community. I am happy knowing that the staff is very caring and attentive. My father is happy with the healthy meals that are offered.They do try and get my father to participate, Families would be happy for the great value and cafe that I gave.

Care when needed

We are happy to have someone to help with the care that when it is needed. The community is clean and she enjoys living here with other nice residents. This community will help and do small errans when asked for. She likes that she is able to cook meals on her own. We would recommend this service and the community to other families for good care.

A good tour!

I toured many communities and one being Winding Commons. It was a very nice community. All of the staff were welcoming and the tour guide that took me around the building was knowledgeable and friendly. It was a good experience, but not the best for my loved ones.

Housekeeping

My housekeeper does an outstanding job. I believe she goes above and beyond. Don't have to ask her to sweep balcony, she just does it.
She is speedy and very efficient.
She is very special.

So far so good!

Everything seems to be going very well with my grandmother since her move to the community. The place is very clean and the staff is all very friendly. The food, for the most part, is very good but there are occasions when it could use some improvement. Other than that, we are happy ith our choice.

I would recommend to anyone!!

My husband is happy here. He is being treated very well. It is a ver nice facility, always so clean. In fact, when we have visitors there they always remark on how nice the place is. The folks here all seem very happy. The meals are great, my husband is eating.

Review of Winding commons - Carmichael, CA

This is the best senior community! Our uncle has lived there for 3 years. The staff are friends with the residents and will always try to help out with anything the people need. Everyone is friendly. Lots of activities. Good food and always well-maintained. Highest rating!

Review of Winding Commons in Carmichael, CA

Lots of music programs, guest speakers, board games (bridge and poker), trips in area and great staff.

Review of Winding Commons in Carmichael, CA

I moved into this community 3 years ago. The first time I saw it on a tour it felt like home, and continues that feeling to this day. Staff is extremely helpful and takes care of all my needs. The dining room is well run and caters to special diets. The grounds are lovely and well-kept. I can't imagine living anywhere else. Our activities director keeps us busy with fun activities.

GREAT +++

At age 84, my wife 79, and I need to be aware of living choices so we have visited Winding commons many times since it is near our home. Winding Commons is a very friendly and fun place to spend an hour at their Open House. Dance Band, Singing Groups and Social Hours. The Staff and Residents are all so Friendly and it seems to be a JOYFUL community of Seniors!

Review of Winding Commons - Carmichael, CA

My mom and dad moved in here two years ago and they just love it. We looked at several communities and when we found this one we just loved it. The activities here are great for them and the food is great. We found that the monthly rent was also more reasonable.

Review of Winding Commons - Carmichael, CA

This place is my home until I die. Wonderful place. Very good food and staff. People are very friendly and helpful.

Review of Winding Commons - Carmichael, CA

We have lived here for years and found this ideal place for seniors. The atmosphere is very pleasant. People are like family - many activities for the residence to participate in. Ford is great and the place is always clean. The staff here are the greatest.

Winding Commons

I've toured the community with my family, everyone at the community was very friendly and welcoming.

We really enjoyed the "art gallery" event on Sept. 19th, it was very noticeable how hard the staff worked to set-up this event.

Great. Very impressed with the cleanliness and the staff. No assisted living available if it came down to that.

great place

The first day my mother moved in I attended a meal with her. They called her by name, greeted her kindly, and made it clear that she was welcome and at home there. It is really great place and I would highly recommend Winding Commons.

I think it's great!

I think it's great! It's clean and the staff is friendly. They are pretty responsive, and I think they have a good amount of activities going on. Other than that there really isn't anything else that I have any concerns over.

Nice looking place, but not what we needed

This was a very nice looking place. It was very clean, and the staff we met seemed friendly. However, this location was solely independent living, and my loved one was in need of some care. We would definitely have considered this place if we were looking for independent living options!

'Loved the fresh fruits and...

'Loved the fresh fruits and vegs'

Beautiful place, nice apartments.

Beautiful place, nice apartments.

it's beautiful

it's beautiful

Winding Commons Seniors Residence is Carmichael’s newest independent senior living community. We offer gracious living with spacious one and two-bedroom floor plans, many overlooking lush grounds and lovely water features. There are lots of fun social activities and life-long learning programs for active adults like you. Enjoy quality, independent living with people that you’ll soon call your friends.

Winding Commons is nestled in the quiet community of North Carmichael, with many nearby amenities. We’re located close to grocery shopping and a pharmacy. In addition, a Hospital and other medical offices are only minutes away, along with restaurants, banks and other shopping venues.

Winding Commons is professionally managed by Ray Stone Incorporated of Sacramento, California. We are proud of our elegant residence. Call today to take a tour and ask about our move-in special on select units.

Ask us about P.S.S. … Personalized Service with a Smile. We can personalize your services to include shopping, errands, and personal linen service (sheets only).