The Good Place - Fort Worth, TX

Very Nice Community, My Parents are Well

Everything is working out well for my parents since their move to this community. It is a good facility, and I'am comfortable with their move here. They have really good staff, and they are always willing to help. It has been a good experience for us here at this community, and I would recommend it.

A nice community

Very nice community. The staff was great. it is a clean community. Alot of great activities are available. I would recommend if your not needing a community that needs to be able to lock the community better.

This was a good place and was an inviting place, but we thought it was a little overpriced for what you get. Did not have the right room size for her.

friendly and receptive

The staff at The Good Place are very friendly and receptive to any concerns. She was ill one night and we needed to clean. The supplies were locked up and we needed help getting them out. The staff were right on it and helped out. I have no complaints about this facility. Overall I am pleased.

The Good Place Review

My mother has only been at The Good Place for two weeks but so far she is very happy. The food is so much better than the previous assisted living facility where she lived. The director, Sam Payne, is out and about the facility talking to the residents to hear their complaints and/or concerns. She enjoys the onsite church service on Sunday and the weekly bible study activity. The staff is helpful and friendly.

Alyssa - Tammy works for ma...

Alyssa - Tammy works for main agency. $2700 studio, $2900 studio deluxe. Type A assisted living only.

Nice place, friendly staff

So far we're very pleased with this community overall! It is a smaller community, with a warm and homey feel. I feel like they may be a bit understaffed, but overall they provide good care. They could use more variety in the activities that they provide.
We have run into issues with some of my loved ones possessions being stolen, but it is something we are working through with the community.

So-So

My mom is there now and she’s doing well. It’s not my favorite but my mom needs the care they can provide. My mom has said that the actual caregivers are nice. I’m not crazy about it because it smells, for one, but I know it’s a higher level of care so that’s probably harder to maintain. Mom said the food is not that good either. They have to wait sometimes like 30 minutes or more to get their food. The activities don’t seem to be as plentiful but maybe mom just doesn’t remember. She is in the early stages of dementia so she’s not always the most reliable source.

Bad Information of VA Benefits

My mother in law sold her home after her son that lived with her died unexpectedly and her Dr said she could not live alone. She decided to try assisted living to provide the help she needed and was told her husband's VA(Vietnam War Vet)would pay $1000-1200)a month assistance so she could afford but would take 6 months to get payment but would pay to first day. That was not true she was out of money in 7 months still no word for VA regardless of promises. No blame on center for this we know they had no control of gov't red tape. 11 months later claim was denied because he did not serve in Viet Nam only stateside which the supposed expert knew this prior to us signing up plus her income was above limit which they also knew. On top of that she had numerous medical issues including Atrial Fibulation(CHF) & diverticulitis but they would not serve her special food needs. I will admit she was difficult never really happy and did not join in activities other than church Had couple of floods in her unit from next apt toilet overflows & is easily upset as she was still grieving from loss of her oldest son. She did not like couple of nurses said they were mean but I did not see that. Due to mistruths and bad food(she lost 20 lbs while their)I would not recommend

Took tour with Director of Marketing....

Took tour with Director of Marketing. Saw several rooms, Studio, Studio Deluxe & One Bedroom Suite (2 rooms with bath & kitchenette. Atmosphere was warm & friendly. Saw several residents (in hall, in their rooms & in beauty shop) who appeared content in their environment. Dining area consisted of individual tables and chairs; tableclothes used during meals. Good food selection on chalk board. All common areas nicely decorated and homey. Overall [removed] Very nice facility, residents were active and enjoying themselves.

Take great pride in living at The Good Place, an Assisted Living community in North Richland Hills, Texas, which offers some of the most sought-after amenities and services in the Lone Star State. That’s just the beginning of what residents get at The Good Place, with three homemade meals served per day, weekly housekeeping and flat-linen services and staff members who are available 24 hours a day. Our residents are pampered with studio and one-bedroom apartments that can be personalized to their liking and include high ceilings, views of our beautifully manicured grounds and full-sized kitchenettes for that added touch of comfort and convenience. With a full-time activity director on our professional and courteous staff, there is never a dull moment for residents. An array of recreation, dining, shopping and medical venues in our vicinity provides residents with a chance to explore the surrounding city as well as the culture of neighboring Dallas and Fort Worth.